Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) reduces its size.

Posted by Reviewer2359537 on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This extraordinary product taken concomitantly with other antioxidants (Melatonin, vitamin C with 100 mg Bioflavonoids NOW C-1000 -1 every 12 hours-, Proline), and Multi-Vitamin/Mineral, Iron-Free has helped me reduce the size of my Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm. I highly recommend. Very important: do not mix vitamin C with iron, as this mixture produces free radicals. If you should take iron, it takes 12 hours before or after, vitamin C. For now, doctors have decided not to intervene surgically to place a stent. Has been extraordinary. Note. - Reducing the size of the AAA is documented with CT's (Angio Computed Tomography)

Love this brand

Posted by Reviewer3047809 on Sep 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Lysine for years and I like these pills the best. They are also easy to swallow.

djbseattle on Source Naturals L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer1866717 on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

L-Lysine seems to place my cold sores at rest. Seems to be a good product for better looking skin. I can sure use that!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1307389 on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is very potent and it works.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1913642 on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Had cold sores and herpes and it takes the pain away! Very good product!

To The Rescue

Posted by Reviewer3328571 on Jul 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this herb for a couple of years & it has maintained my defense against cancer sores & sore throat . Great product !

great for immune system

Posted by Reviewer2746766 on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

L-Lysine works great when I start to feel like I'm getting a cold. On recommendations from my health care professional, I take 3500 mg (7 tablets), at the 1st sign of feeling under-the-weather. I do this for a few days in a row, and it really works to feel better. Most L-Lysine tablets are so hard to swallow. But, these tablets are easier to swallow than most brands I've tried.

For My Daughter

Posted by Reviewer1941809 on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My daughter gets cold sores all year but mostly in winter months. I started her using these twice a day and she says it has really helped keep the frequency of the cold sores down.

L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer1164570 on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like using this during this time of the year to beef up my immune system........and for cold sores, take 1500 loading dose and then 1000 per day for 3/4 days... gone and not painful...

Good Price

Posted by Reviewer3219443 on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Beats out the stores hands down.

1 2 3