Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) reduces its size.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This extraordinary product taken concomitantly with other antioxidants (Melatonin, vitamin C with 100 mg Bioflavonoids NOW C-1000 -1 every 12 hours-, Proline), and Multi-Vitamin/Mineral, Iron-Free has helped me reduce the size of my Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm. I highly recommend. Very important: do not mix vitamin C with iron, as this mixture produces free radicals. If you should take iron, it takes 12 hours before or after, vitamin C. For now, doctors have decided not to intervene surgically to place a stent. Has been extraordinary. Note. - Reducing the size of the AAA is documented with CT's (Angio Computed Tomography)

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Had cold sores and herpes and it takes the pain away! Very good product!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is very potent and it works.

Love this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Lysine for years and I like these pills the best. They are also easy to swallow.

djbseattle on Source Naturals L-Lysine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

L-Lysine seems to place my cold sores at rest. Seems to be a good product for better looking skin. I can sure use that!

This is a great product !!

Posted by 5 percent off C E M 8791 on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

helps with immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for years to keep me from having break-outs. Really helps.

Great for preventing and reducing cold sores

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Product is an excellent price; so good that I have them sent to Adelaide, Australia at this price.

Easy to take!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No herpes out brakes yet, we will see :)

Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this everyday or if I have forgotton with a lysine balm when I feel the tingle of a cold sore and they never get any further than that!! I have suffered with cold sore's since a very small child and this is the first thing that has worked.

1 2 3