Help

Good for hyperammonia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this before bed to reduce ammonia as per the Dr Hulda Clark recommendations and all I can say is that it works for me!

Nice Substitute for Arginine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ornithine can be substituted for arginine in many cases and it has almost no taste at all and dissolves quickly and easily in water, unlike arginine.

Cheap and Tasteless.

Posted by bodybuilder on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Add to juice or protein powder if you go for a pure WPI. No taste and small scoop.

Very very High GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Iherb is the best seller on internet. I recomend. Very good products, for very cheap prices. Like this one, I RECOMEND!!!

Great for sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As Dr.Hulda Clark recommends L-Ornithine is great for sleep. I take it just before going to bed 1-2 teaspoons. It is not perfect product for insomnia but helps a lot. Everybody with sleep problems should try this.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been taking for a month now as per the Yasko protocol for sulphate/CBS detox and it seems to be working well. I had previously tried l-ornithine l-aspartate but the aspartate was too stimulating and made me cranky. I tolerate this one well and expect to feel even more wonderful by the time I have finished the tub (a little goes a long way). Perfect delivery from iHerb as usual.

I believe it is helping my workouts

Posted by tidfit on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this as part of my pre-workout awesome stuff.

Good quality amino acid supplementation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product on behalf of a friend, who had serious health issues and had been prescribed a mix of amino acids to overcome it (Round-up toxicity). She got on well, and felt the amino acids helped her greatly.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be working great to keep my amino acids in balance.

Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best on hge market. High quality

1 2