Excellent heart and circulation supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For me it appears to lower blood pressure and improve cholesterol levels, and it definitely increases circulation. An excellent value for the 1:1:1 ratio of lysine, proline, and vitamin C recommended by Rath and Pauling, plus it includes hawthorn and grape seed extracts. The downside is the tablets are highly hydrophyllic, easily absorbing moisture from the air, so keep the desiccant packet inside and the lid tightly closed if it is humid.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this product because my Lp (a) was at 328 and after 4 weeks it went down to 283 and after 7 months it is down to 45.

Essential for CHF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking this formulation for congestive heart failure and other issues like rapid heart and arrhythmia. About two months ago I ran out and did not reorder. Since then the issues with cardio/circulation/respiratory etc. have returned like the "big bad wolf." I won't be making this mistake again. This is the finest product available from iHerb.com, for those of us with life altering cardio issues. Do the research on Linus Pauling and why his team came up with this combination. It is always advisable to consult your doctor on these matters, but most of them are not aware of this product. Think about adding Serrapeptase to this. But always do extensive research before doing any supplementation.

Must have supplement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is based upon the formula recommended by Dr. Rath and, more recently, Dr. Brownstein. It holds great promise as a way to avoid hardening of the arteries. I bought it for that reason. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it has additional beneficial ingredients. Great product!

Vascular Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this on faith that it will help reduce/prevent arterial plaque based on scientific research. Massive pills but he does not mind swallowing them at two pills 2xdaily.

vascular system helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me for vascular health. I may not know for 10-20 years if it worked but it's worth it to me to try it rather than taking toxic drugs.

Cadillac of L-Proline / L-Lysine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has the highest amount of L-Proline / L-Lysine of any pill I could find. As a added bonus it contains Ascorbate Vitamin C and added Anti-oxidants. This product though is a little expensive, depending on how much you take.

Source Naturals, L-Proline, L-Lysine, 275 mg/275 mg, 120 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this combo, but should have noticed they were tablets, not capsules. Before a refill, I will seek the capsule combination and hope it is out there!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

working on collagen really!!

Gimme' more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for everyone. Highly recommend !

1 2 3