Helps my heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this as part of Dr Linus Pauling's heart protocol. I am almost off my heart meds, which were affecting my ability to breathe. I wish everything came in powder form, make your own capsules, get away from magnesium stearate and silica and the like.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product seems to be working but they recommended I use it for at least one month before any real results will appear. I am using it in conjunction with Lysine and Ester C for the healing of interstitial cystitis.

Dal and Gin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is one of three ingredients to the Lynus Paulinmg patented cure for heart disease. (Vitamin C, Lysine, and Proline) It is always delivered quickly, fresh as a spring daisy, and we use it with confidence and beleive it's a great product.

Natural L-proline

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is refreshing to find a product that is not contaminated with dangerous stearate lubricants.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this as part of the Rath-Pauling heart protocol. So far this is the only powder form not in capsules I can find. HE does find he has to mix it with his C and lysing first before adding a liquid or it tends to crystalize.

Proline

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Added this to my anti-aging arsenal. Supposed to be good for skin but too early to tell. This powder clumps & hardends easily so make sure your liquid is room temp.

For collagen rebuilding strengthening

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Proline is a supplement which helps strengthen collagen in joints, bone and skin. This in turn and in time leads to cavities reversal and wrinkle diminishing. This is an excellent product without added anything not even magnesium stearate. I just need to be more consistent in taking it but have had other priorities as in taking supplements for the flu and liver detox so I haven't been able to take this consistently yet.

No complaints!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take and I like the fact that it has nothing in it but Proline. I am trying to stay away from extra fillers and additives in my supplement routine. This fits the bill. I can't say for sure what benefits I've had, but there are no negatives about this product.

Component of Pauline Thrapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this product as a component of the Pauline Therapy for CVD: 800mg per day in divided doses. The two main components of the Pauline protocol are Vitamin C and Lysine. It would appear that Lysine with Proline and Vitamin C builds up the Collagen necessary for tissue repair in the arterial wall whilst Lysine removes plaque. I wouldn't know for at least a few months if this protocol will work to reduce plaque. Hence, my "neutral" rating. The product has a mildly sweet taste reminiscent of glucose. It can be taken straight without liquid (melts in your mouth) or with liquid. It needs a little stirring to dissolve in liquid.

ms nagy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

combined with the two following products this really gave me amazing relief from my ICS symtoms. The only other thing that ever workrd was a prescription drug that had terrible side effects. It is really great to be symptom free and out of pain!!!!