Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1965628 on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product seems to be working but they recommended I use it for at least one month before any real results will appear. I am using it in conjunction with Lysine and Ester C for the healing of interstitial cystitis.

Helps my heart

Posted by Reviewer1024194 on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this as part of Dr Linus Pauling's heart protocol. I am almost off my heart meds, which were affecting my ability to breathe. I wish everything came in powder form, make your own capsules, get away from magnesium stearate and silica and the like.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2781861 on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this as part of the Rath-Pauling heart protocol. So far this is the only powder form not in capsules I can find. HE does find he has to mix it with his C and lysing first before adding a liquid or it tends to crystalize.

Natural L-proline

Posted by Reviewer1052735 on Jun 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is refreshing to find a product that is not contaminated with dangerous stearate lubricants.

Proline

Posted by Reviewer2486064 on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Added this to my anti-aging arsenal. Supposed to be good for skin but too early to tell. This powder clumps & hardends easily so make sure your liquid is room temp.

No complaints!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take and I like the fact that it has nothing in it but Proline. I am trying to stay away from extra fillers and additives in my supplement routine. This fits the bill. I can't say for sure what benefits I've had, but there are no negatives about this product.

Component of Pauline Thrapy

Posted by 5441707168316611686 on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this product as a component of the Pauline Therapy for CVD: 800mg per day in divided doses. The two main components of the Pauline protocol are Vitamin C and Lysine. It would appear that Lysine with Proline and Vitamin C builds up the Collagen necessary for tissue repair in the arterial wall whilst Lysine removes plaque. I wouldn't know for at least a few months if this protocol will work to reduce plaque. Hence, my "neutral" rating. The product has a mildly sweet taste reminiscent of glucose. It can be taken straight without liquid (melts in your mouth) or with liquid. It needs a little stirring to dissolve in liquid.

Dal and Gin

Posted by Reviewer2383717 on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is one of three ingredients to the Lynus Paulinmg patented cure for heart disease. (Vitamin C, Lysine, and Proline) It is always delivered quickly, fresh as a spring daisy, and we use it with confidence and beleive it's a great product.

tastes good!!

Posted by Reviewer2988663 on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i am using this to get my Lp(a) down,so i am using the Linus pauling therapy,I feel sure it will work along with Lysine and Vitamin c,Dr Mercola also sugests this therapy.

ms nagy

Posted by Reviewer2194593 on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

combined with the two following products this really gave me amazing relief from my ICS symtoms. The only other thing that ever workrd was a prescription drug that had terrible side effects. It is really great to be symptom free and out of pain!!!!