Great relaxation herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product when you are under stress! It doesn't make you feel drowsy and it takes the edge off. It also works as a sleep aid. It doesn't make you tired, but if you are already tired, it takes the edge of the help you sleep. And there are no side effects.

essential for my regimen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes my mind goes into overdrive when all I need is to get a good night's sleep. Calms the thoughts and off to dreamland! I understand that especially anxious thoughts can be tamed day or night with this product. I haven't had the need for a daytime dose. Just my little nudge to sleep. Much nicer than over the counter sleep products. No hangover.

Fantastic product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Instantly produces feelings of relaxation.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This does not cause a drugged feeling or knock me out to sleep. Just stops my thinking at night when I'm trying to sleep. No hang over in the morning. A must in my daily "meds".

LOVE THISS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Was not sure about this herb until my doctor reccomended trying it with another plus my klonpin and within two weeks my anxiety was so much more managable. I have severe PTSD and was taking klonopin 4x a day, now i'm taking it twice with the L-Theanine. This product is wonderful and i'm deff. going to keep using it i love it.

Works extremely well. If you need a 100mg dose, buy a tablet splitter. Or split by hand, it's easy!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dosing tip: if you take 100mg of caffeine, take 100mg of theanine with it. if you take 200mg of caffeine, take 200mg of theanine with it. And so on. That removes most side-effects of caffeine. . . Click YES if I was of any benefit for you.

Relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take two to ease anxiety and it does take the edge off without making me drowsy.

L-Theanine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if this brand is better than others, but has a good price.

good produce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This produce produces the calming affect I was looking for but without the overdosed feel prescription medicine creates. There appears to be no lingering side effects. Very good.

Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product, thanks very much.

1 2 3