This product has changed my life!

Posted by 4877369431605964149 on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For as long as I can remember, I have suffered from anxiety that brought me to a depressive state and panic attacks..terrible way to live. This illness runs in my family and came from my father. I also had my dear brother take his own life 20 years ago because he could not take it anymore.. and he never got the help that he needed. Through the years, I have been on Paxil, Prozac, Celexa, Colonzepam...you name it. Upon my last visit to a dr. that cost me $150, he told me that I had a low serotonin level and I needed 'professional help'. Out of pure desperation, I went on the net and started learning everything I could about this illness...which brought me to this site and that a little pill 2-3 times a day is all I needed. I went to a local healh food store and found this same product..just to try it. IT WORKED! I trashed my Celexa. I did find this site and it is much cheaper to buy and I ordered 120 of them and will continue to order. I have told 2 friends that suffer the same and they are trying it, too. No more sleepless nights, no side affects NO MORE ANXIETY and I have a complete and full life, finally. THANKS iHerb!

good product to induce sleep

Posted by Reviewer2669925 on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taken along with vit. B6 at bedtime helps to stay asleep all night. I cut the 500mg. tab in half, with 25mg. of B6.

A Trusted Suppliment and Brand Name

Posted by Reviewer2189659 on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My father, a Chiropractor, always had us use L-tryptophan during high stress events,ie. weddings, etc. It made such a huge difference-with no side affects. Then it was banned...... My health food store tells me it's still banned and they don't carry any! I was delighted to find several brands to choose from at iherb and Source Naturals has been my choice with many suppliments in the past.

Really helped with sleep!

Posted by Reviewer2991146 on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased L-Tryptophan 500mg to help with sleep. I've been taking Ambien for years and would like to eventually come off of it completely. I started taking 3 L-Tryptophan pills, about 30 min before bed, with a B complex vitamin. It took 4 or 5 days for me to start noticing a difference with my sleep. I fall asleep easily and I have been feeling much more rested when I wake up in the morning. I remember my dreams more often now too. I have even stepped down my Ambien dosage to half a pill and plan to be off it it in 2 weeks. The L-Tryptophan really has helped me, and I've had difficulty sleeping for as long as I can remember. I feel great knowing this is a natural product. I am thrilled that I won't be Ambien-dependent within a few weeks!

L-Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer3091225 on Feb 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have have been using this product for approx. 1 1/2 yrs. I have tried other brands of L-Tryptophan and I think this is the best. You also offer it at the best price around. Thank you.

Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer1731045 on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Extremely helpful when you are having trouble sleeping. Wake refreshed and alert. Love this product.

Customer

Posted by Reviewer2031157 on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. The capsules work 100% better for me than the tablets. They help me sleep and one or two taken when I'm stressed calm me down immediately. I've reordered many times and will continue to do so.

one big side effect

Posted by Reviewer2611890 on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My fiancee takes these every night and sometimes during the day to help him relax, and sleep. I can't take them because even 1/2 of one makes me dizzy. Everyone is different.

Conquer depression....

Posted by Reviewer3003124 on Oct 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

MD suggested my wife take 3 to 4 grams of this per day for her mild but chronic depression. Really notice the improvement in outlook.

Complete solution for me

Posted by Reviewer1607586 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cured my 1 year long depression caused by serotonin off-balance in 2 weeks... this is miracle product to me. I feel fresh and full of energy everyday now, i would recomend it to everyone.