Help

Tryptophan by Source Naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A night's sleep without L-Tryptophan isn't a Good night's sleep. I'm 58 and have been getting a normal night's sleep for about five years now, since I started supplementing with tryptophan. One 500mg tablet when I'm ready to fall asleep is all I need (actually I take about 0.25mg melatonin along with it[and sleep like a baby])

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for helping me sleep when I'm stressed and overwhelmed.

good night's sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am at that age where it is often difficult to get a good night's sleep. However, if I take one capsule of L-Tryptophan, along with Melatonin, I can get the rest I need.

L-Tryptophan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product along with iodine drops for depression and they are awesome I think anyone who suffers from depression should seriously consider this product.

For Calmness and Help with Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Two of these works well at night to get to sleep.

L-Tryptopham

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful, it helps relaxes you and since I have been taking it I now fall asleep much more easily and stay asleep. I don't wake up in the morning feeling drugged up, there are no side effects and it is a wonderful supplement. I will continue to use this product, and recommend it to my friends to try. Ann

Fast delivery, well packed, and good value !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, really well priced and very good quality !!

sleep!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Most sleep products haven't worked for me, but this product combined with Source Naturals NightRest with Melatonin has helped me.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helped me to sleep better at nights

Used this for 4 days and now I possibly have myalgia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Took 1000mg before bed for 4 days and experienced severe muscular pain after about 3 days, I stopped using Tryptophan right away. Now, 10 days later and the pain persists and is continuing to get worse. Do intensive research before taking this supplement.

1 2