Magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Lecithin is needed by every cell in the body to help absorb the nutrients that the boby needs daily. It also contains a healthy amount of choline and inositol. Lecithin helps your body to flush the cholesterol fat and other fats out of the body with water instead of allowing it to build up. If you are like me and eat more than your share of fatty foods and you dont want high cholesterol or clogged arteries I highly recommend it. It works for me, I just had a complete health screen through my job and I have a Perfect bill of health other than being over weight which Im working on also.

Cholesterol Eliminator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product to improve my memory and clear bad cholesterol from my arteries.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've always been a fan of lecithin for memory help. I'm a college student and I have been taking this and I feel like I retain more information when I've been taking lecithin regularly. This seems like a good brand - I have taken one that I was not particularly fond of but that's not the case with this one.

Poor Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Couldnt use this product. Many gel caps were broken and created a unusable oily mess.

A good brand !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think lecithin is good for memory help. I'm a teacher and I have been taking this and I like it. A good brand !

Source Naturals Lecithin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Lecithin is helpful in the fight against high cholesterol levels. I appreciate having the Source Naturals Lecithin in the softgels form in order to add Lecithin to my diet on a daily basis.

Source Naturals Lecithin pills break

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed that at least 2 or more of the softgels break in the container and cause a big, sticky mess. I keep a napkin handy each time I get one out so I can wipe the pill off. I will probably not buy the Source Natural Lecithins again. I'll opt for another brand.

Lecithin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price. Much needed for me for the acetylcholine base it it provides.

High quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These lecithin capsules are easier to take than lecithin granules.

Bob

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As good as the best I had.

1 2 3 4