Source Naturals, Life Flora, 3 Billion Cells, 120 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've only taking these Life Flora about a week and a half and am very happy with the results. They certainly have brought a "calmness" to my stomach---which I very much appreciate. I have IBS and was constantly running to the restroom 3-9 times a day. So far three times is the MAXIMUM of my visits. I'm extremely happy with these results. Time will tell if this good luck will hold.

good product

Posted by kellychai on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this one for my friend,who has the severe constipation many years.this product give her better feeling. She can go to pupu everyday now.

Better Digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I cannot explain how much better my digestion is with this product. I would never have imagined something so simple could work so good. works great at stopping gas from most foods, so you can eat what you like again.

Great probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has all the strains I want and no added starches. I trust Source Naturals, and the price is right.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this product for stomach problems he has had for years and has had a lot of success with it.

- So Far So Good -

Posted by ChrisMic on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For my family, this is better than Now G8-Dophillus. Couldn't feel much improvement with Now, but 2 caps of this will take care of gas, bloating & indigestion in a short time. We've always been regular so not sure if this improves our bowel movements. Good price. I'm glad they're honest to recommend refrigeration for product potency.

These are great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These work well for digestion and to alleviate intestinal gas.

life flora

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of my long-time favorites. works great.

Source brings the source of good health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Source is another high vibrational supplement company. These wonderful capsules are brimming with the good stuff!!!!

New to the capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just finished a container of Source Naturals Life Flora powder and had very good results. Decided to try the capsules for convenience. I give this to my dog too. I like the combination of flora in this one, especially that is has Streptococcus thermophilus which I'm hoping will prevent the recurring strep infection I get in my jaw. I really appreciate iherb's customer service, their low prices and reasonable shipping costs. You may find the same products at a slightly lower cost, but the shipping at other places always makes it more expensive.