Daniel Seljeseth

Posted by Reviewer3203455 on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the mest multivitamin supplement i have tried. The only concern i had is of the very high vitamin B12 levels. I would prefer it to bit a tad lover. about 5000% of the daily value, istead of 8350%. Or something like that. But other than that, if you look up all the ingredients on google, and research.. Man it got all you need, and then some! I feel great after taking 3 tablets. My mood goes up, my energy goes up. And i bet my recovery in training also goes up, same with libido. Greetings from Norway.. We love Iherb!! Please get more of theese, they havent been in stock for aages. I know many friends that want to buy it aswell.

It is really good!!

Posted by Reviewer1452105 on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this Multiple is really great. Additionally, I have one suggestion. Please indicate this multiple is whether No IRON or not. it will be helpful to the customer.

Great Formula,however it isn't so great for my stomach...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is a really great formula and i can feel it "working" well,however my stomach doesn't like it as much and i am getting a mild stomach upset every time i use it,so its not really an option for me to use it on a daily basis like this product should be consumed.it is not Gluten free either,which i could turn a blind eye for,but i can't say the same about the stomach upset,sorry,i really wanted to like this and tried it as a serious option for my main daily vitamins,oh well,on to the next one...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

An Excellent Nutritional Foundation

Posted by 4779905523234241235 on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I must have tried about a dozen different multi-vitamins brands – but I always come back to this one, because it's beautifully balanced and it works. Throw in some vitamin K2 from one of the Life Extension formulas... some extra Vitamin D3... some extra vitamin C with Bioflavonoids... some extra CoQ10... some Now Kelp Powder for Iodine and trace minerals(and Kelp also has beautiful detoxification properties)... some Pure Essence Super D-K Calcium Plus – for Calcium & Magnesium... a high-quality bottle of liquid Norwegian Cod Liver Oil – by Twinlab, Carlson or Nature's Answer... some high-quality Evening Primrose Oil – by Carlson, Source Naturals or Barlean's... and you've got the beginnings of a beautiful foundation. Update: Source Naturals has developed a new multivitamin formula called “Source Naturals, Life Force, Healthy Aging” - which is now the better formula, with superior anti-oxidant capacity, with 3X more Lutein, 4X more Astaxanthin, 66% more Lycopene, and now with added Zeaxanthin... not to mention more N-Acetyl Cysteine, added N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, more Resveratrol, added L-Carnosine, 2.2 X more alpha-Lipoic Acid & R-Lipoic Acid, added Glucosamine, more Silymarins for detoxification, 20% more Choline for methylation, 66% more MSM, 150% more Coenzyme Q10, 33% more DMAE, added Vinpocetine and 100% more Ginkgo for enhanced cognitive function, and a host of other tweaks.

Quality multi-vitamin

Posted by Pankaj on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a quality multi-vitamin. I have used it personally and was not super impressed with this product but my mother has found this to be the best multi-vitamin till date. It helped her clear up some fungus related issues and she feels more energetic while using this particular product. In general, one can rely on Source Natural products, being very potent and relatively superior quality. I continue to purchase this for mother on a regular basis. I am off multi-vitamins for a break and will probably start using Life Force Green Multi again very soon. Keep up the good work.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2542129 on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins don't give me the awful nauseous, painful feeling I would get with my old drugstore brand vitamins if I took them on an empty or near empty stomach. This makes remembering to take my vitamins so much easier! They do make my pee a kind of neon color, which is a little weird. I don't know if my body is absorbing all the nutrients or what quality they are, but I would recommend them if only because they don't give me stomach aches!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1634865 on Jul 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

MULTINUTRIENT GOOD

Real Life force giving

Posted by Reviewer2810218 on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Contains all the essential ingredients for men over 55 like me. Boost up my energy and alertness.

multiple tablets.