health researcher one

Posted by Reviewer1249908 on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent product. I have studied health products for 38 years, and have used this item for eight years. It is highly rated in the Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements (in top five), and has everything you can want for less than $25.00. Its a steal! If you go to the $100 per bottle items, then consider this with Bio-Algae Concentrate, F3. These are the best I have found to date.

excellent multi vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent multi vitamin. I never take multi vitamins normally, but tried this once when i was on the road. It was a sample in a health food store. I felt energy from it immediately and have continued to take it for several years. It is a superb multi vitamin, best I've tried! And i love Source Naturals.

Best Multi I have taken

Posted by Reviewer2041425 on Apr 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have run out of these and tried a number of other multiples. These are by far the best ones with the most effective choice of vitamins, minerals, herbs, enzymes, etc.

Can't sleep at night!

Posted by 5281208436161419568 on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product really perks me up, even on half the suggested dosage, so much so that I am unable to sleep at night. It is almost as if there is naturally occurring caffeine in this product. I had to stop it after only a few days as it was affecting my sleep, and making me feel worse than ever. My colleagues experienced the same thing.

Use With Caution

Posted by Reviewer3247744 on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Please be advised that if you have thyroid or adrenal disorders, use this product with care and caution! The list of ingredients under the Product Details does not include Green Tea Extract, but it's in there as I found out after I received my bottle. I cannot tolerate Green Tea Extract and before I realized it was in this multi, I had already taken it for several days. I don't think it is any coincidence that an hour or two after I take this, my throat starts to swell and feel sore and constricted, and I start to feel jittery and awful. Not to mention the onset of a migraine. It just makes me feel awful. I hope that iHerb or Source Naturals will update the ingredient list on the Product Details page to include Green Tea Extract so someone else doesn't have to waste $25 on a bottle.

Perfect БЪЛГАРИЯ

Posted by Reviewer1623494 on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Some sick (1 month) known gave them these days tabletki.Sled already healthy! When I act the same way! I recommend them when initial symptoms from fatigue! With food meals a day, and then (after recovery) decreased gradually day one. In less overt disease act one a day!

Active for whole day

Posted by Reviewer2652079 on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Keeps me active for whole day even if I work over 11 hours a day im not tired when I get back to home. And that is an amazing improvement after I started eating them.

Satisfied with this Multi

Posted by Reviewer2781095 on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our family has been pleased with Life Force Multiple. It is gentle on the stomach and seems to be doing for us everything a multi should do. Jan M.

I did not see any increase in energy

Posted by 4943349460700964230 on Mar 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Now when the hole bottle is empty I can write this. I did not see any kind of effect while using this product. Only one thing was noted was the high amount of b-vitamin. It literally turns your pee into a yellow dark gloving stinky liquid. I will not recommend and will not purchase this item again.

Very Potent and Bio-Avaliable Multi

Posted by 4934290069160233554 on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This multi provide the best form of vitamins, and all of the vitamins amounts are very good, unlike other multis were you find an unbalanced formula.

1 2 3 4