Definitely noticed a large increase in energy

Posted by Reviewer2267916 on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I received a free sample of this multivitamin, and when I smelled it, I thought, "this smells so bad, it *must* work really well, or this free sample would turn off anyone!" Indeed, from my very first dose, I noticed a significant increase in energy, both physical and mental -- in the evening hours, when I'm usually ready to wind down, taking Life Force multiple earlier in the day keeps me going as if I just woke up. After that sample dose, I am a convert! Having tried numerous other brands of multivitamins, I can say that this one is a keeper.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1610163 on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

as advertised. 1 a day is enough if you just want to complement a good diet

Best Vitamin I've Tried

Posted by Reviewer3346890 on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Gives me more energy, helps me last longer during the day before getting tired. Main thing I noticed is that I feel like I've gotten my usual 8 hours of sleep even when i've gotten 6 1/2 hours. I'm also coming off of effexor xr, and I haven't noticed any decrease in energy yet like I did last time I came off of it. Though, it doesn't help at all with the mood swings. When I first starting using these pills, it felt like a caffeine high, and left me feeling dragged down in the evening when it wore off, so I cut down to half a pill a day, then slowly worked my way up to 2 pills a day again, it worked great. They do smell absolutely terrible though, like dog food. But when my boyfriend is taking forever doing his hair in the bathroom, I just take the lid off the jar and he's gone in no time flat. The smell doesn't transfer to your breath though, so that's a good thing too.

A Step Better

Posted by Reviewer1764051 on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As a middle aged professional, it is necessary for me to feel as good as is possible. This multi-vitamin helps me acheive the result I need to do my daily life. There IS a dramatic feelinig difference when I do and when I dont take this muli-vitamin. It gets a 98 points from me and I will continuie to take it......

Great multivitamin

Posted by 5735448927027509107 on May 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best multivitamin I have ever used for my work out. Better than Animal Pak and Opti-Men, in my opinion. Greetings from Brazil!

It is great

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This multi-vitamin helps me acheive the result I need to do my daily life!

Great vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2550261 on Jul 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They are keeping me healthy when I am overworked and under rested

Excellent Multi, Good Energy Boost

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We've been buying this brand for quite awhile now and are very satisfied with the quality. In particular, I am hypothyroid, so extra energy is important to me. This vitamin gives me a good boost of energy and helps me get through my day without crashing. Strongly recommend for those with slow metabolisms. I buy the no-iron formula for myself, and my husband takes the one with iron.

Great nutritional profile

Posted by 5762648887660506191 on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This multi has all the micronutrients you need in generous quantities. (Though I think it's missing vitamin K) Highly recommended. Only issue is that your pee might turn a bright yellow colour due to the high amounts of riboflavin but this is completely natural.

Great Multivitamin

Posted by 5190448674344264444 on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For those who look for a great combo, this do the job with wide micro nutrients that helps in the ATP and liver cleanse.

1 2 3