Julie Derber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I chose this product because it was in the top 5 on the comparative guide to nutritional supplements which was compiled from over 500 products and tested to see if the amount claimed on the label was actually in the product. It scored high because it has a wide range of antioxidants and vitamins in optimal strength and high standard of manufacturing. It's the best value. I can always count on iHerb to ship within 24 hrs.

Great Brand!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great price for a quality multi recommended to me by my doctor. Thank you iHerb for such excellent prices and customer service!

compare the labels

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

compare this to most multiples and there is no contest. Full of expensive nutrients in their most efficacious form, yet pretty affordable. This is an excellent foundation product, particularly for men or post-menopausal women (it contains no iron). Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

Great Vitamin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I know you have to take twice as many capsules as tablets, however the tablets smell and taste really bad. Easy to swallow capsules without the unpleasant taste.

Excellent product and service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used these multi-vitamins for about a year and find they exceptional. I am 55, very healthy and plan on staying that way. Highly recomment.

Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, No Iron, 120 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One of the best overall vitamin sources giving a complete daily formula that supports so many areas of the body.

Works good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have felt better on this multi than any other I've ever taken.

Excellent Multi-Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The nutritionist at my health food store highly recommended this product, and I've been very happy with it.

Life Force Multiple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased. Finally a multiple that doesn't upset my stomach. I take them with my afternoon meal and I feel terrific. I love that they have antioxidants and even coenzyme Q10. I feel like I finally have a multiple that is complete allowing me to get rid of some of my other supplements.

Source Naturals LIfe Force Multiple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have not yet gotten through half the bottle, but I have already seen a marked difference in my energy level--probably partially due to the small amount of Ginkgo--and my nails are stronger. There are a few Life Force Multiple products; I recommend the one with "Energy Activator" at the bottom of the label. So far, so good.

1 2 3 4