Julie Derber

Posted by Reviewer2751356 on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I chose this product because it was in the top 5 on the comparative guide to nutritional supplements which was compiled from over 500 products and tested to see if the amount claimed on the label was actually in the product. It scored high because it has a wide range of antioxidants and vitamins in optimal strength and high standard of manufacturing. It's the best value. I can always count on iHerb to ship within 24 hrs.

Great Brand!

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great price for a quality multi recommended to me by my doctor. Thank you iHerb for such excellent prices and customer service!

Great Vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer1456584 on Feb 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I know you have to take twice as many capsules as tablets, however the tablets smell and taste really bad. Easy to swallow capsules without the unpleasant taste.

compare the labels

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

compare this to most multiples and there is no contest. Full of expensive nutrients in their most efficacious form, yet pretty affordable. This is an excellent foundation product, particularly for men or post-menopausal women (it contains no iron). Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2135286 on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Capsules are easier to swallow

Life Force Multiple

Posted by Reviewer1837452 on Dec 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good Quality Product... shipped fast..

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1694974 on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended for quality and value!

Love the capsules!

Posted by Reviewer2102308 on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I would take twice as many capsules as tablets because capsules are easier to swallow! This is a very good formula multiple, and I never dread taking it! I just take two at each meal along with my enzymes.

Life Force Multiple no iron

Posted by Reviewer1027411 on Feb 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't think you'll find a more comprehensive multi anywhere near this price.

Source Naturals LIfe Force Multiple

Posted by Reviewer1828734 on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have not yet gotten through half the bottle, but I have already seen a marked difference in my energy level--probably partially due to the small amount of Ginkgo--and my nails are stronger. There are a few Life Force Multiple products; I recommend the one with "Energy Activator" at the bottom of the label. So far, so good.

1 2 3 4