Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, No Iron, 120 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fourth from the top of my doctor's list of over 200 multiples. Excellent product. The common product I was taking was in the last ten. Also, two of my friends doctors as well as my own, said we might as well be flushing money down the toilet when taking the other vitamins.

Energy increase - allergic reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Started good the first few days, I felt extra energy but started to notice allery symptoms which got pretty bad and forced my wife and I after about two weeks to stop taking the vitamins. My allergies had been in control prior to using the product and my wife has never suffered with allergies but she had the same symptoms to a lesser degree. All allergy symptoms left us once we stopped the product.

The best multivitamin out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love everything about it, and you only have to take 2 a day. My wife doesn't love the smell, but most high-end vitamin tablets smell bad. I really don't mind the smell at all - I've taken vitamins that smell MUCH worse. Take this with fish oil, vitamin D (in the winter), probiotics, and a good "greens" mix, and you're got yourself an amazing supplements program for very good price.

Would not use anything else

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best multivitamin I can find. My husband and i have used this product for over 8 years, would not use anything but Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, sometimes i get with Iron, A complete and potent vitam.

Amazing price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to my husband from a reputable and knowledgeable staff person at a local health food store. He has been happy with the results but didn't believe it could be the same product at this price...we even checked every ingredient before ordering!! There is little reason to order anywhere else than iHerb for this product and many others!

Nothing better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've taken multi's for many years. This is the best one and it's easier on the stomach than any multi I've found. Top product. Get the tablet form, not the capsules.

most complete formula I found so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am 37 and taking 4 tablets a day it give me energy and sense of wellbeing.I would like to see Life Force for Men on your website.Thank you.

best multiple i've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the greatest multi I have ever found. It contains so many vitamins, minerals, and supplements that if you take this and maybe some Fish Oil pills you are nearly covered with just those. I take four every day.

none allergy tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What I like about these tablets is that they don't cause any discomfort with my stomach, a common symptom with most other tablets.

Possitive experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't comment on the benefits of the multi yet, because I've only been using it for a week and haven't felt much noticeable difference yet. I can confirm that the supplement facts as listed on the website are similar to the product received (there was some concern in earlier comments that B12 was as cyanocobalamine). I also have had no problems at all with the size of the pill. The taste, while not exactly delicious, is not as bad as some other comments led me to believe. Have had no problems with digestibility either.