Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, No Iron, 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2859011 on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fourth from the top of my doctor's list of over 200 multiples. Excellent product. The common product I was taking was in the last ten. Also, two of my friends doctors as well as my own, said we might as well be flushing money down the toilet when taking the other vitamins.

The best multivitamin out there

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love everything about it, and you only have to take 2 a day. My wife doesn't love the smell, but most high-end vitamin tablets smell bad. I really don't mind the smell at all - I've taken vitamins that smell MUCH worse. Take this with fish oil, vitamin D (in the winter), probiotics, and a good "greens" mix, and you're got yourself an amazing supplements program for very good price.

Would not use anything else

Posted by Reviewer2835200 on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best multivitamin I can find. My husband and i have used this product for over 8 years, would not use anything but Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, sometimes i get with Iron, A complete and potent vitam.

Amazing price

Posted by Reviewer3173713 on Nov 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to my husband from a reputable and knowledgeable staff person at a local health food store. He has been happy with the results but didn't believe it could be the same product at this price...we even checked every ingredient before ordering!! There is little reason to order anywhere else than iHerb for this product and many others!

Nothing better

Posted by Reviewer1148001 on Jun 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've taken multi's for many years. This is the best one and it's easier on the stomach than any multi I've found. Top product. Get the tablet form, not the capsules.

most complete formula I found so far

Posted by Reviewer3281360 on Feb 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am 37 and taking 4 tablets a day it give me energy and sense of wellbeing.I would like to see Life Force for Men on your website.Thank you.

none allergy tablets

Posted by Reviewer3282593 on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What I like about these tablets is that they don't cause any discomfort with my stomach, a common symptom with most other tablets.

Possitive experience

Posted by Reviewer3183100 on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't comment on the benefits of the multi yet, because I've only been using it for a week and haven't felt much noticeable difference yet. I can confirm that the supplement facts as listed on the website are similar to the product received (there was some concern in earlier comments that B12 was as cyanocobalamine). I also have had no problems at all with the size of the pill. The taste, while not exactly delicious, is not as bad as some other comments led me to believe. Have had no problems with digestibility either.

Top Quality

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this as I needed a yeast free multi with good levels of vitamins and minerals. This has everything I need and I feel good taking it. Excellent quality and price.

Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, No Iron

Posted by Reviewer2517513 on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have felt much better since I began taking this supplement. I encourage anyone wishing for a better life without drugs to give it a try. I believe you will be impressed.