I finally found it.

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finding a good multivitamins isn't an easy task. This product is the best I have come across so far. It is a well balanced formula, although Vitamin C is a bit low, I wish it is 1000mg instead of 500mg. On the other hand, they use Vitamin B-12 as methylcobalamin, instead of cyanocobalamin, which is a good indicator that this being a high quality product. Within an hour after taking it, your urine will turn gold/yellow color, which is perfectly normal, because it just mean that your system is absorbing the B Vitamins. I also want to point out that it is extremely difficult to find a multivitamins with no additives, such as magnesium stearate. The only thing is, it contains soy. So do not use it if you are allergic to soy. Overall, this product is benefiting me beyond expectations, and I will buy again.

Very Powerful

Posted by Reviewer1044654 on Dec 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't lie, this gave a lot new energy but wasn't worth the side-effects. I am not a small man this these pills are too strong. First, it dehydrates no matter how much i drink. After taking this urine turns soon almost neon yellow-green. I guess my system tries to rid of the extra elements. AFter a week my face started to become really dry and flaky. After 4 weeks, face started to swell for couple hours. Took me a few days to spot the connection. Burns if taken to empty stomach.

Best vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3272543 on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I chose this vitamin based on scientific review of its quality compared to 500 vitamin brands (multivitaminguide dot org) as it's in the top 5 from this report. I'm very pleased with the energy and when I take them, I never get a cold or the flu. Like any strong multivitamin with B vitamins, I take mine with a meal to prevent stomach upset. It gives such a boost that I have to be careful taking it late a night otherwise I'll be too energized to sleep. The capsule versus the tablet is much easier to swallow, too. It is affected by high humidity so storing it away from the bathroom and kitchen is best, and not in the refrigerator.

my life time multivitamin

Posted by manimal on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This multivitamin is phenomenal, the only drawback is that there is no vitamin K! I bought extra "Thorne Research, Vitamin D/K2, 1 fl oz (30 ml)" to add to life force, and now I have dream dreams multivitamin :D I tried: opti man, orange triad, anavite, dual tabs, but life force has become my life time multivitamin. I always go no iron because i'm man, and capsules than tablets. If you do fitness this multivitamin is one of the best choice for you. LIFE FORCE 4EVER!!!

뭥미 난 타블렛형인줄알앗다거..

Posted by 5248833957429343020 on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

하루 네알!!!!!!!!!!!1 귀찮아죽겠음 그린멀티플먹었는데 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 이건정도 안가고 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 언능해치워야겟음

Clearly five stars

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

High quality ingredients.

awesome vitamin/herb choice

Posted by Reviewer3337423 on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this rocks in the world of vitamins, only capsules though, my son and hubby take 1 a day and for me take 1 (one) a week due to the Black Pepper at the end in it - if they removed that as choice, I would take every day....recommend

I'm feeling good !!!!