Best multi minerals I have taken.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other mineral supplements but this is by far the best. All the forms are highly absorbable including the excellent Optizinc. Most importantly, I can feel the difference when I take them. I will not be without these now!

mineral aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have nails again! This formula is balanced and readily assimilated. I'm glad to have discovered it.

Chealted mineral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Most minerals in pill are in chelated form. very absorbent form.

Life Minerals, No Iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take one tablet with each meal to improve absorption. This is probably the best formulated multi-mineral on the market currently. Uses all the right forms and is informed by the latest research.

My husband's pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has to have no-iron vitamins and they are sometimes hard to find for the price. These are good.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can always tell when I need my minerals -- I can back-aches and don't sleep as well. These minerals fixed that right away!

Horse Pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I guess I didn't see when ordering that these were tablets and not capsules. These tablets are HUGE and hard to swallow even when I break it into two pieces. I might as well throw them away, as I absolutely am not able to swallow them. I will never buy these again.

source natural lifes minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great price, very absorbable, quality formulation.

The Best Multimineral on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This formula is the most balanced easy to digest and absorb formula on the market. Even though they are tablets there is no stomache discomfort at all because it breaks down easily and the mineral forms are very gentle. Excellent product.

Life minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take two in the morning and two in the afternoon just for a balance with my Iodide supplement.

1 2 3 4