Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps with muscle cramping, and helps with elimination, and general wellness.

For strong bones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When combined with calcium-rich food, this magnesium supplement helps build bone. It's in the citrate form, which is one of the best absorbed.

Hawsome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great! Source Naturals is an awesome supplier. I take about 3-4 of these a day and it helps with constipation.

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this in the past and this is a great product. At one point I ran out and never bought it for a awhile. I could see a huge difference. My doctor had suggested this product to me and I had told her that I was taking it before. I am back on this product again and I don't plan on running out, I will make sure that I always have this on hand. I love IHerb.com. They have great prices.

less stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This keeps stress away...

review

Posted by arieschild on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This does help with fibromyalgia, but does cause some diarrhea on the amount I need. I will go next to mag glycinate.

Didn't work so well for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had issues with this supplement... it was causing some mild diahrrea. Not sure if the dosage was too large for me or there was another issue with this supplement. I had better luck with the Metagenics brand.

Good product with maximal efficient strengh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I chose this product for recommendations of physichian. Good efficiency is a must, and the blood laboratory results proved it to be true. The packaging is also useful and practical: no troubles when I fall. Useful because I take also vitamin D.

Fresh, quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Received this order very quickly; seemed as though it was here almost over night. Product was fresh. Would definitely order here again in the future.

Easier to swallow than others I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These tablets are thinner than often seen in caplets, so they are easier to swallow! Happy with the product and iHerb's shipping.

1 2 3