Good for H-Pylori

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Had H-Pylori about a year ago, and recently started having the symptoms again. Started taking 2 capsules/day, along with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and seems to be pretty cleared up after 2 weeks of use. Continued to use 2 caps/day for about 5 weeks, and just cut it down to 1/day for preventative. If you've ever had this infection, you know it is no fun!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Had severe pains and now after two weeks I feel great!

Mastic Gum is the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

If you have stomach or digestive issues, get this product right away. I was diagnosed with h.pylori and had to do the nasty antibiotics. I vowed to never have this again and read that mastic gum was excellent for keeping the stomach in tip-top shape. I started taking it and haven't had a problem since with any digestive ailment.

Source Naturals, Mastic Gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great service, iHerb! This is the third bran of Mastic Gum I am using, specifically for Helicobater Pylori. And you need to take it for a couple of months before you see result. But I was under the impression that once you get results it is permanent but I am afraid that is not the case. I am wondering if these supplements only help you mange the problem rather that cure it. I am also taking oil of oregano, d-Limonene, DGL, eating broccoli sprouts before a meal..

Buy It For Mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this once when I had a gut issue, I usually use raw garlic but this was very effective. I order it for my 70 yr old mother who has alot of gastric bloating and upset. Nothing worked for her even commercial antacids and acid blockers but this product she swears by. She takes it with any food related indigestion before bed and sleeps much better.

okay for giving small relief to H Pylori symptoms, but this is NOT a cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

make no mistake with mastic gum, it doesent kill pylori, dont belive the hype, i took all types of mastic gum for 12 months and didnt get rid of HP untill i tried a 2nd round of antibiotics, dont fool yourself, try it for a while then stop it and judge for yourself if it kills it or not, in my case it didnt so i wasted a lot of time and money, it says on the box : this is not intended to cure ! and what a price, cant belive i paid so much for this useless mastic gum scam

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has been taking this for around 18 months now, and it has helped her indigestion considerably! She was able to go off prescription strength Prilosec (which was not really helping that much). She takes this in combination with digestive enzymes, and recently, Garden of Life "Primal Defense Ultra". But even when she was taking just the mastic gum, her digestive health improved greatly!

Cures Acid Reflux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Forget Prilosec. My wife used mastic to wean herself off of Prilosec. She's had no acid reflux for 2 years now; you need to take this for a good 2 months to see results. Don't eliminate the Prilosec at first, just cut your dosage, add mastic, and after a couple of months you should be able to eliminate the acid reducers.

Treatment for GI Symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Really does help and in some cases totally releave "ulcer/reflux/ indigestion symptoms" within days of taking 3 caps per. However, I find you have to find a maintenace dose for your own particular symptoms or they return. I was able to get of Prilosec 40 and cut back radically on the Zantac. Although no claims made if you read about Mastic Gum, it is stated that it "kills" HB in gut.

a very good product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This one really helps the stomach....I get pain in the area of a previous ulcer and it seems to 'coat' the area and lessen the pain. It does take time to work though.....so be patient.

1 2 3 4