THE BEST quality multivitamin for kids!

Posted by IHerbJane on Oct 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Happy kids and happy mom! I wanted to give my children he best suppliment possible. So I read the ingredients listing of almost every kids multi on iherb. This one is superior for many reasons. Not only does it contain optimal amounts of all the essential vitamins and minerals, but it contains those vitamins and minerals in their optimal form for best absorption. Other brand kids multis use the cheapest form available for each vitamin and mineral, which is not so well absorbed, and unnecessarily burdens the kidneys. Many children are deficient in magnesium and B vitamins, which are so important for cognitive functioning. The magnesium in Mega Kid is in chelate form, not the cheap mag oxide that other brands use. Vitamin B12 is as methylcobalamin, the superior form of B12. I could go on comparing each nutrient but there are too many. In addition, the list of super foods included is impressive. These are whole foods which not only enhance the absorption of vitamins and minerals, but have special health benefits of their own which are too many to list. Finally, PRICE. Most popular brands require two or more tablets per daily dose. This one has it in one single tablet, thus it is more cost effective per dose.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3160268 on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the most comprehensive children's vitamins I've found. It even has vitamin K! The amounts are similar to EmergenC Kids multi, which we were using previously. My daughter likes the taste of this wafer better than the emergenC drink (she didn't like that at all).

They don't like these

Posted by Reviewer2157918 on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Too large and sour for my 2 sons. They will not eat them.

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2656291 on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Kids ask for it.

Mega product!

Posted by Reviewer1619951 on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This includes e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g and more, and my kids loves it! We only have to take omegas with this!

Taste can be better

Posted by Reviewer2958573 on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My kids didn't like the taste. I guess if your child likes the Flintstone vitamins they may like this. Unfortunately, my kids don't.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2127856 on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

we love the natural ingredients, great taste, healthy happy children... Thanks...

The Best ingredients, and my kid likes them

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My child started on these at 14 months; now I'm looking for a mineral supplement.

Kids enjoy it!

Posted by Reviewer3036917 on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The kids like this one, very rich in the true berry flavor!

Mega-Kid, Chewable Multi-Vitamin, 60 Wafers

Posted by Reviewer1874054 on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very large, my kids aren't thrilled with the taste, but are getting used to them. they are vegetarian friendly and whole foods based. decent price. will get again.

1 2 3