Bless You!

Posted by Reviewer3163714 on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

MegaFolinic 800 mcg has been a Godsend to me. My Doctor gave me your email address - quick delivery and about a third of the cost than I would be paying at home. The impact on my Memory was a miracle. I carry a bottle in my handbag so I don't miss the time I should take the second dose. I have not forgotten and the difference is remarkable. I am 81. I drive both in Australia and Europe with no difficulty finding my way. I am back to running a productive life again. I can't tell you how grateful I am. Thank you. LOIS GRANT

Good result when combine with DMG

Posted by Reviewer2152302 on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As recommended, I combine the Folic Acid with DMG, it really help my son well being (with autism), he become calm and increase eye contacts, too....

gynecologist recommended

Posted by francesjoan on Dec 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My gynecologist recommended this for all women going through menopause and thereafter. Very important for antiaging.

Solid

Posted by Reviewer2605006 on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Increases brain speed and functioning through methylation, also the only type of folate to induce neurogenesis in the hippocampus, the part of the brain that actually shrinks in response to chronic stress.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3068627 on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I definitely notice the difference between this and folic acid products. My thoughts are clearer when I am taking this.

MegaFolinic

Posted by Reviewer3291273 on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by my doctor after finding that I am missing a gene. These tablets made me a much happier person and able to cope better with stress.

Folinic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1702968 on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Product has a measurable difference from plain Folic Acid

a highly recommended adjunctive nutrient

Posted by Reviewer1572662 on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

In "The H Factor Solution," Dr. James Braly and noted author Patrick Holford cite folate as a much-needed nutrient missing in most American diets. Folate deficiency can lead to a host of serious issues. Source Naturals and iHerb offer a great price on a state-of-the-art supplement. Recommended without reservation as an effective method to detoxify homocysteine throughout the cells of the body.

Good for what it is

Posted by 4709873229285068209 on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered two sources of folate, and this one comes in 2nd place. It's folate (as Calcium folinate/folinic acid), as opposed to folate (l-methylfolate). Calcium folate is converted into l-methylfolate, so it still leaves one processing step up to your body before it becomes the biousable form. As my body doesn't process folic acid well, I need to take a supplement that is already fully biousable, so I've decided to stick with a l-methylfolate folate supplement. If your body has no problems breaking down other forms, I see no reason why this isn't a good supplement.

Feeling better

Posted by Reviewer1223002 on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these, and Natural factors B12, Methylcobalamin, High Potency, 5000 mcg Chewable, for several months. I was recently diagnosed with a double mutation of the MTHFR gene. These two tablets, in dosages recommended by my doctor, have reduced my homocysteine level from 9.9 to 7.7 which is under the 8 at which damage occurs. I have increased the MegaFolinic on the recommendation of my doctor, and am already feeling a lot better.