Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was at the last straw with a child who NEVER slept until somebody mentioned this product to me, this product instantly works. It is a god send and has saved our sanity, and made a happier little child all round, because now he is not tired from lack of sleep. I would recommend this product fully to anybody who is in the same boat with a child that no matter what you do just won't sleep.

Help is here.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

On those nights when it is time to go to be but I just can't get to sleep, Melatonin really seems to help. I do wake up in the morning feeling like I got a good nights sleep. I prefer the 1 mg. because most of the time the alternative is more than I need.

Couldn't Use This

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband asked me to order this. He is a diabetic and it seriously raised his blood sugar levels. Wish I had known that before I ordered it. Trying to find something else that might work for him. I'm sure its a good product, just not for diabetics.

Good products, excellent service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So pleased with all your products, and also your international service. Could not ask for a better supplier !!

Works perfectly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

works well, no side effects, easy to take.

I need this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I cannot sleep without Melatonin. Unfortunately I have to take several tablets of this since we are not allowed to import heavier dozes than 1mg to Finland. Still a good product, well worth the money.

Very Good - Melatonin 1 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good product I am using the 3 months, loved thank you

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very useful. 1 mg is a good dosage for melatonin.

International delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very quick efficient delivery internationally, I was really impressed. thanks

Peaceful sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hi there, as you can see by the title of this review the product is doing what it is supposed to do. I rate the product very highly. Sincerest thabks. Trixie

1 2 3