Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I switched to this after coming off night time anxiety medication. I was relieved to find how it helped me sleep without the need for a prescription. There is a great difference in this versus a drugstore melatonin. I've tried several. Countless brands, lower and higher doses,drops, liquid, dissolvable,etc. and this works better than all of them. Highly recommended. Adding a note to say I order 3 bottles at a time and this is probably my 5th order. Very trusted and highly recommended. If this review helped you please give it a thumbs up!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works as good as the prescription drugs we have in norway.

Maybe placebo but something works with those pills :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cannot tell it works perfect or is it just a placebo effect but it seems when taking two of those pills I feel somehow relaxed in the morning. Cannot tell that I sleep tight all night but the periods of sleeping seem to be more deeper and energy-boosting than before. The best thing there is no drowsiness in the morning.

Help falling asleep!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband who works night shifts and needs some help falling asleep during the day, it's very helpful. He will also stay asleep longer than when he doesn't take and no drowsiness when waking up!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i take this before going to bed and i have a sleep well and i will take this when i want to go to bed earlier because sometime i sleep sp late so this product help me a lot

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't cause "hangover" like other brands. Makes me sleep within 1 hour.

Source Naturals, Melatonin, 3 mg, 60 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works like a charm!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good price, great product! One of the best of its price. It's doing good for your sleep.

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was not let down with this product it works perfectly and the price was amazing :)

It's ok, do not does nightmares as Dr. Schiff with GABA and Theanine.

Posted by FibromyalgiaSpain on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's ok, do not does nightmares as Dr. Schiff with GABA and Theanine but takes a lot more to fall asleep.

1 2