Great!

Posted by 5302943780633421432 on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I switched to this after coming off night time anxiety medication. I was relieved to find how it helped me sleep without the need for a prescription. There is a great difference in this versus a drugstore melatonin. I've tried several. Countless brands, lower and higher doses,drops, liquid, dissolvable,etc. and this works better than all of them. Highly recommended. Adding a note to say I order 3 bottles at a time and this is probably my 5th order. Very trusted and highly recommended. If this review helped you please give it a thumbs up!

Very good!

Posted by 5601816027802482596 on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works as good as the prescription drugs we have in norway.

Maybe placebo but something works with those pills :)

Posted by 5487656374225939739 on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cannot tell it works perfect or is it just a placebo effect but it seems when taking two of those pills I feel somehow relaxed in the morning. Cannot tell that I sleep tight all night but the periods of sleeping seem to be more deeper and energy-boosting than before. The best thing there is no drowsiness in the morning.

Help falling asleep!

Posted by 5428763055816100116 on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband who works night shifts and needs some help falling asleep during the day, it's very helpful. He will also stay asleep longer than when he doesn't take and no drowsiness when waking up!

good product

Posted by 5041223696765426057 on Jun 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i take this before going to bed and i have a sleep well and i will take this when i want to go to bed earlier because sometime i sleep sp late so this product help me a lot

Good product

Posted by 4942441131057668078 on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't cause "hangover" like other brands. Makes me sleep within 1 hour.

Source Naturals, Melatonin, 3 mg, 60 Tablets

Posted by 4738524870434182633 on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works like a charm!

Great product

Posted by 5343844838436526602 on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good price, great product! One of the best of its price. It's doing good for your sleep.

Amazing product

Posted by 5435941819146304918 on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was not let down with this product it works perfectly and the price was amazing :)

It's ok, do not does nightmares as Dr. Schiff with GABA and Theanine.

Posted by FibromyalgiaSpain on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's ok, do not does nightmares as Dr. Schiff with GABA and Theanine but takes a lot more to fall asleep.

1 2