Autism sleep med

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My sons Autism teacher told me about melatonin when my child was three. Logan was staying up all night long, then would fall asleep when it was time for school. I was at my wits end! Then I tried Source Naturals, Melatonin, orange flavored tablets. They saved me from Truency Court. My child sleeps like an angel now.

this melatonin brand is effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many brands, but only this brand seems to have an impact on my breast tissue, making it much less dense than it used to be. I use it as part of breast cancer prevention.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works like a charm. I sleep like a baby at night.

Q maravilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

De lo mejor q me ha pasado, dormir con dos de estas... vas al pais de los sueños muy ricooo... jajaja Me gusta mucho este producto, Gracias!!

Benefícios da Melatonina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Este pedido ainda não recebi (provável está preso na alfandega) mas como faço uso da melatonina há alguns anos posso relatar os benefícios: Eu me sinto muito bem. Além de ajudar a dormir auxilia no emagrecimento combate a diabetes controla a enxaqueca e protege contra os danos de mal de Alzheimer

superb and cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. It is what it advertises. This company is trustworthy. I buy its Sylvestra and it is superior in all ways. The price given here is a steal. As a buyer of such products I can guarantee you its the best melatonin I have used. I do believe it tastes like peppermint not orange..But who cares if it works..

splendid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

better then tablets and works fine when needed.

Strong, works

Posted by NutritionArts on May 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's melatonin, difficult to mess up. High potency, don't have to take 20+ pills like so many other brands. Works. Decent price.

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with product and price.

Good nights sleep!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Finally -- a good nights sleep without paying a fortune for sleeping pills. Love the in-the-mouth tablets because they work faster and I don't have to wonder when they are going to get into my system.

1 2 3