Natural sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several brands. This presentation works for me. Typical presentation is in 3mg, which leaves sleepy the next morning. 1mg works better for me, providing deep sleep without the drowsiness.

These are great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to use a one mg in a pill that needed to be swallowed with water (more than 1mg typically is too much for me and disrupts my sleep). As a sublingual, this one is great because you don't have to fill up on water before going to bed. Also, I noticed that I usually wake up 8 hours after I take melatonin, even though I don't fall asleep right away. I usually take it at the time I want to start going to bed, but I work toward that bedtime gradually. Since this is a sublingual, I can take one at the time I am aiming for and then easily slip one in my mouth when I am actually ready to sleep so that I don't wake up too early. The first couple weeks I started on these supplements, I enjoyed great vivid dreams and peaceful rested sleep, too. Enjoy!

Sleep Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I work indoors most of the day and don't get as much daylight as I should. Therefore I break each tablet in half and take approx 0.5mg per night just before retiring which really helps me sleep.

Finally some real sleep!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product! Waking up feels great too!

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Can't live without these. Works within seconds and drift off to sleep.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The taste of this chewable tablet makes it very easy to give to my son, he loves the orange flavor and it doesn't leave any funny aftertaste.

94-YO Father Takes One Nightly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Sleeps better and is more alert in daytime. Wish he would increase the dose for better effect, but it doesn't improve elderly stubborness!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by a psychiatrist for my 7 yr old with ADHD. Have used it for ~4 weeks now. It is the best thing since sliced bread. He is asleep within 30 -45 minutes after dosing.

Source Naturals Melatonin Orange Flavoured Sublingual 1mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, very effective. My son found the sublingual tablets much faster acting than the capsules. Highly recommended.

Helps me sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for about 6 months. It really does help me sleep,but only for about 4 hours, then I wake up, but its no probem for me because I can fall asleep pretty quickly after I wake up. Now my husband uses this on Sunday nights, and he gets a great nights sleep too.