The best Melatonin for us. .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have found Source Natural sublingual melatonin to work better for us than other brands and formulations. Because it is sublingual it enters the bloodstream without to go through the stomach. It is definitely faster acting and seems more effective in relaxing us. It also reduces some muscle pain. seems

Very good product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this melatonin, taste very good and super high quality! I am sleeping much better just with one pill.

Deeper dreams, drowsy drift off

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Having just one of these before bed makes it much easier for me to fall asleep. If I wake up during the night I have another one and I'm straight back to sleep again. No more lying awake with racing thoughts. My partner has them too and complains of being too groggy in the morning but I have not found this to be an issue. If you are finding it hard to wind down I would highly recommend trying this product

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been taking for years to help fall asleep. Best working Melatonin so far that I've tried.

Sublingual Melatonin - Source Naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product and find the sublingual form is easily & quickly absorbed. Certainly helps alleviate jet lag and poor sleep rhythmns and the orange flavour makes the medicine go down a treat.

Great sleep option!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Orange flavor tastes great and dissolves quickly under your tounge. I would definitely buy this product again

Best value melatonin sublingual

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I replaced the SourceNaturals "Melatonin Complex" with this. The cost savings are substantial. I bought a separate supply of GABA from NOW Foods, and that, with this product works for me as well as the Melatonin Complex.

natural sleeping aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

best tasting and fast working at a very good price

Melatonin success

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have found Source Naturals Orange Melatonin tablets to be a life saver. Or should I say sleep saver! My 8 year old son has Autism and doesn't sleep well. Since starting Melatonin supplements our lives have improved dramatically. Now we ALL get some sleep.

My Sweet Dreams Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using 2.5mg Melatonin for years. I sleep like a baby, and require less time to get great rested sleep. Be smart about any product you take and research how you should use Melatonin to fit your needs. Sometimes you need to take a break from nightly use of Melatonin. Use common sense. Personally I have used 2.5mg because its a good dose for me, you can tell because if the dose is too high you will wake up groggy in the AM. Adjust accordingly by splitting a tablet the next night or skipping a night totally. Just a suggestion, decide what's best for yourself. Sweet Dreams.