The best Melatonin for us. .

Posted by Reviewer1894937 on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have found Source Natural sublingual melatonin to work better for us than other brands and formulations. Because it is sublingual it enters the bloodstream without to go through the stomach. It is definitely faster acting and seems more effective in relaxing us. It also reduces some muscle pain. seems

Great Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer3234992 on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Older people don't have as much melatonin as when they were young and, consequently, don't sleep as well. My 99 yr. old mother loves this sublingual supplement and says that it works very well for her. Because it dissolves under the tongue, it gets into the system quickly and works faster than a swallowed pill..

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These look identical to the peppermint flavoured ones and tase fine. I have used the 2.5mg for myself (daily) and the 1mg for my child with food intolerances (which casue sleep onset insomnia). Both work well. Takes about 15-20 minutes for the sublingial forms to kick in. No dopiness in the morning, just feels natural.

My Sweet Dreams Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3174431 on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using 2.5mg Melatonin for years. I sleep like a baby, and require less time to get great rested sleep. Be smart about any product you take and research how you should use Melatonin to fit your needs. Sometimes you need to take a break from nightly use of Melatonin. Use common sense. Personally I have used 2.5mg because its a good dose for me, you can tell because if the dose is too high you will wake up groggy in the AM. Adjust accordingly by splitting a tablet the next night or skipping a night totally. Just a suggestion, decide what's best for yourself. Sweet Dreams.

Melatonin success

Posted by Reviewer2297144 on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have found Source Naturals Orange Melatonin tablets to be a life saver. Or should I say sleep saver! My 8 year old son has Autism and doesn't sleep well. Since starting Melatonin supplements our lives have improved dramatically. Now we ALL get some sleep.

natural sleeping aid

Posted by Reviewer2902329 on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

best tasting and fast working at a very good price

Best value melatonin sublingual

Posted by Reviewer3242287 on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I replaced the SourceNaturals "Melatonin Complex" with this. The cost savings are substantial. I bought a separate supply of GABA from NOW Foods, and that, with this product works for me as well as the Melatonin Complex.

Great sleep option!

Posted by 4934854468588577973 on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Orange flavor tastes great and dissolves quickly under your tounge. I would definitely buy this product again

Sublingual Melatonin - Source Naturals

Posted by 5246672664468147563 on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product and find the sublingual form is easily & quickly absorbed. Certainly helps alleviate jet lag and poor sleep rhythmns and the orange flavour makes the medicine go down a treat.

Works great

Posted by 5106845270883211000 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been taking for years to help fall asleep. Best working Melatonin so far that I've tried.