Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Melatonin, Peppermint, 2.5 mg, 240 Lozenges - iHerb
US
Posted on Jul 22, 2021

Although I don’t usually have any trouble falling asleep, being a very light sleeper, I’m often woken up during the night by things like traffic outside. I wasn’t really sure if these lozenges would provide any benefit, but they seemed to work quite well at first and I was able to sleep right through the night. They are very easy to take, just let one peppermint lozenge dissolve in your mouth right before going to bed. Unfortunately, after having used this supplement for a while, it no longer seems to help me sleep as well as it did in the beginning.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

We really love the taste of these lozenges--many melatonin tablets are fruit-flavored, but the peppermint seems to mesh better with nighttime tooth-brushing! The quality is great and these work like a charm! My husband uses them nightly while I try to reserve them for trips across timezones. They work great with either method.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I always make sure I have a supply of these. Works very very well at getting you to sleep without drowsiness or any groggy feeling. Pleasant light flavor - don’t have to swallow a tablet. Just put it in your mouth and let it dissolve. Works within 20 mins. We always have a constant supply in our house.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I have been using Sleep Science for years. They work every time. With these I have found that more is not better. They taste good too. The quality is second to none.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I’ve tried other melatonin’s but they have never worked as consistently. I always recommend this to friends. I know this sounds cliche but it’s true😄

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

its super because you can take in bed ready to sleep, its good flavour because its peppermint and refresh mouth before sleep also, love it because its not tablet, because I don't like swalow because of my stomach.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

very good valu for money. this is a small pill that is doing the work. even my teenageers use it sometimes safly. forth time that I buy from them.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Great quality product using proven ingredients. The dosage works perfectly for me on most occasions and if not it's so easy to just pop another one to get the full benefits. Conveniently sized package.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Our doctor has said these are safe for our 9yo daughter to take, she can get to sleep more easily now and likes the mint flavour lozenge rather than having to swallow a whole tablet.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I love this product and get to sleep within 20 min. and have good dreams. Though they are sublingual, I usually swallow them because I have already brushed my teeth.