My favourite melatonin so far

Posted by lotuspocus on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes ok, and melts under tongue without chalky aftertaste. Half a tab works for me every night. My favourite melatonin so far!

Source Naturals, Melatonin, Peppermint Flavored, Sublingual 1 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Works gently and tastes good.

Great product for night-time awakening

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good and dissolves nicely

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this melatonin for about a year and find it excellent. For me, one tablet is enough if it's around my usual bedtime; it takes about 15 minutes to act and has no after effects. If I'm trying to get to sleep at a time when my natural melatonin levels would be low, I take three of these and that usually works (e.g. recovering from jetlag, or after waking during the night). I have also used this for my children on occasion. The only problem for them is psychological addiction, i.e. thinking they need it to be able to sleep, so I avoid using it if possible for children. I still haven't checked whether the additional ingredients are likely to cause dental problems if sucked at night... if you are concerned it would be worth checking out.

Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works quickly and tastes fine

Sleep better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Convenient & tastes good

It works - but gives me strange dreams

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping thanks to hormone issue. I take three of these of a night and afterwards I fade into a gentle sleep. They work! But ever since I've been taking them, I've had strange anxiety dreams. It's not been enough to make me stop taking these, but maybe I will try a different brand. This bottle will last forever though. EDIT: So apparently it's good I've been having dreams. It means I am sleeping deeper and my brain is working through things. So I upped my rating to a five.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It really helps me sleeping and waking up rested. I've been using it for a couple of years and it has worked perfectly every time. I usually use it when my sleep cycle is getting out of hand, or when I feel too tired in the mornings and can't get up early. It's very useful for long time trips too. The 1mg and sublingual tablets are the most convenient way of taking melatonin. You can regulate the amount you take better (I usually just need 2 tablets), and being sublingual means that it gets absorbed faster. I also love the peppermint flavour. I order this to the UK and I haven't had any issues. I've ordered it twice, one bottle a few years ago, and two this time so it lasts longer and I don't have to pay as much in delivery fees.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great antioxidant. I would not like to live without this anymore. Melatonin makes me able to sleep if I take a high enough dose.

Source Naturals, Melatonin, Peppermint Flavored Sublingual, 1 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very effective in inducing sleep and improving one's quality of sleep without using synthetic drugs. Great taste and great price providing outstanding value.

1 2 3