Couldn't do without

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used sublingual melatonin for 3-4 years. While not a hardcore insomniac, I used to spend an awful lot of time tossing and turning. I tried regular melatonin with mixed results. I first tried subliungual as a free sample, not expecting much. Surprise! Felt drowsy within a few minutes and slept like a baby. It has coontinued to work, too. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

great taste, helps take edge off @ night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

these are the best for trouble getting to sleep. nice taste, great price.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the peppermint taste. Melatonin, especially sublingual, has always helped me fall asleep. I usually take 1-2 pills 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime.

Melatonin, 2.5 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good. Nice mint flavor, small tablet, easily dissolves. Take one in 30min before bed, and fall asleep fast.

Men like it:)

Posted by Purrtocaliu on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My boyfriend told that this Melatonin works very good! He was try few kind, and likes it more. I cant tell nothing, because i dont use it:)

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Amazing ! The best melatonin i used

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've brought this melatonin few times for my hubby. It's really good. He likes it and it helps him to relax for at least 6 hours. Recommend!

Best product for sleepless nights

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I only need 1/2 tablet under my tongue before bed and get a great nights sleep. Non drowsey formula. My husband uses this product also, he takes one tablet.

the best melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

soyrce natural sublingual melatonin works better than any other brand I have tried. Shipping was timely.

melatonin