'Timed Release' is the thing!

Posted by Reviewer1897138 on Dec 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for the first time recently having used other melatonin supplements for 3 to 4 years. I can confirm this 'timed release' tablet is definitely more effective than those I have used before. 'iherb' prices, ordering procedures and speed of delivery to the UK are better than all their competitors in America.

So far - very good

Posted by Reviewer3338933 on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product less than a week. And I really, really, like the timed release formula. I find that It works better than the non-timed released products. I also like that fact that there is no sugar, starch, etc in the product.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2002173 on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have a son with autism(11 years old). this product has changed his life and ours for the better. He used to take up to 2-3 hours to get to sleep. He now takes one tablet before bed and is asleep within 30 minutes! What a lifesaver! We asked our sons pediatrician and he said he has recommended it for a few of his patients with autism.

Brands are not created equal

Posted by Reviewer1074474 on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had used this product before, and it worked beautifully. When it ran out, however, I bought a melatonin from a drugstore. After more than a month of fitful sleep and early waking--every single night--I ordered this product again. I've had two nights of blissfully uneventful sleep and will never again try a melatonin from a drugstore.

Sleep tight!

Posted by Reviewer2053177 on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have taken melatonin before, but the timed released version is so much better if you are taking it to sleep.

This product is the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2009889 on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used other melatonin products but this one works with the longest results. I simply can't be without it.

usefull for sleeping

Posted by Reviewer2668419 on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

two tablets before I go to bed and I can sleep again five to six hours without wake up

Source Natural melatonin, Timed Release,3mg

Posted by Reviewer2386743 on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love it, love it, love it. I am a poor sleeper only ever sleeping 4-5 hours at a time until I found this product. Now I'm sleeping right through the night like other people do!

Work for hubby

Posted by Reviewer3072736 on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my husband and it works better than non-timed release for him. He takes two each night.

Sleepin' at nite ...

Posted by Reviewer1626456 on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These little melatonin gems do the trick ... fall asleep quickly and remain asleep longer!