There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is basically an all-in one men supplement that covers all aspects of health. This was the first multivitamin (first supplement as well) that I bought. I find that it was pretty good and helps to boost overall energy and health. The tablets are large (horse pill size) and can be difficult for some people to swallow. The tablets are also quite smelly. You will probably pee very yellowish pee when taking this. I am currently taking food based vitamins which are much better for the body and more expensive as well. This uses synthetic vitamins (like majority of the other multivitamins) which can be toxic to the body if overdosed for prolonged period and are low in bioavailability. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Works in less than 2 days

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've always been taking multi vitamins just for health benefits. I've moved from Xtend-life to centrum and so on. Felt nothing from the previous. Then I saw this independent testing done on multivitamins and Source Naturals ranked as top 5. So I gave it a try. I notice rapid results. Usually when I wake up in the morning, I would be very tired and wanting more sleep. But that's not the case anymore, I wake up fully energized and ready to go, very refreshed. In the late afternoons, I am still alert and not tired. The size of the tablets is very large though. I gagged and choked the first few weeks, just trying to get it down. So definitely recommend capsule form for those who cant swallow large tablets well. I will definitely recommend this product and will be using it myself. For taiwanese customers, DHL arrives in 4 business days requiring signature and they will call you. International Air Mail arrives more than 2 weeks though, about 16 days and is dropped off at your door without notice.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ordered for my husband, he noticed that he has more energy in the morning, wakeups are easier., and even 6hours of sleep is ok, when before he needed 8. he is now on his 2nd bottle, will make a break and order sth else for a change.

hard to find a more complete multi

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It would be difficult to find a more complete three-a-day multi. Chock-full of quality ingrediants, too numerous to list here. Just compare the label to most brands, and you'll see the difference. Take it for 30 days, and I believe you'll FEEL a difference! So many good things in these tablets, including nutrients to protect prostate health. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Click my reviewer name (alloriginal) and read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Best Multivitamin i've tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the only multivitamin where i actually feel its making a difference.

Great viatmints.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am over 40 and this vitamins has tremendously improved my energy.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

Source Naturals, Men's Life Force Multiple, 90 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good supplement! Really complete. It feels real good and be fit. One of the best multivitamin on the market.

Excelllent Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to have about everthing in it. Helps me sustain a higher energy level,though its a rather large pill.

Men's Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The reason I ordered this vitamin was so my husband could get off of so many vitamins and not have as many to take. Seems like he is feeling better.

1 2