Love these, will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like these, but I had to take four tablets instead of two to get a good effect.

A key to stopping the really bad ones.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes I will take as many as 6 tablets in the first 15 minutes when one of the migraines starts up. Ice pack on the back of my neck, peppermint tea steam on the face. This combination will almost always stop one of my migraines. May take an hour to do it, but it saves the rest of the day. And none of the horrible side effects the prescription pills give me. Works for me. Many times if caught early just the Migraine Blocker tablets will be enough for relief.

able to use prescriptions much less

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been happy with this product. I'm able to use my prescription medicine much less. It doesn't make me drowsy like my prescription medicine. If a headache starts coming on after the initial dose, I just take another one or two and it seems to disappear again.

Nice surprise

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I Love this product. I suffer from almost constant migraines. Only narcotics gave me any relief, until now. For a few days of faithfully taking this blocker, the headaches started to go away quickly and now is helping to block them from starting. Definately reffer to a friend.

Didnt like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many homeopathic migraine remedies, and this is not the best. Didn't like having to chew the tablets then dissolve in mouth. Also didnt work to stop the migraine.

It works really fast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes I have very severe migraine, so I ordered it. A few days ago I had migraine and I took it immediately, and ablout 30 minutes later migraine has gone. I was little worried about chewing, b-coz it's bitter taste, but it tastes nothing.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This produce is wonderful although it did not help me with one kind of headache that I believe I get frequently. However, my friend was getting a splitting headache and she took two of these and within minutes was perfectly fine! Definitely try this...

Source Naturals, Migraine Blocker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This Migraine Blocker plus acupuncture has helped with my migraines!

Helpful for Headaches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful for migraines and no side effects

For pain of any kind

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find this to be a good product.