Good Source of MSM

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Feb 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this form of MSM because it contains Vitamin C which is needed in order to absorb MSM. Also, it has Molybdenum, which you need for sulfur metabolism. I used to take all these tablets separately, it is nice to have them all in one. I have noticed a difference in this Source Naturals brand. It seems to work faster, which I think is due to all the essential supplements in one tablet. Also, iherb is great. Good prices and fast shipping.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Jun 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with joint pain and stiffness. iherb is a great online resource - thanks!

Yay! Relief!

Posted by Reviewer3035693 on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this about 4 weeks ago with hyaluronic acid. I've noticed marked improvement in my knees and hands. I've even been able to stop taking the nsaid my doc prescribed. Very pleased :)

SNmsm

Posted by Reviewer1178918 on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps to subdue pain in joints

very good

Posted by 5118474962378729716 on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good

Minimizes Hot Flashes!

Posted by 5347549158379615647 on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have done a lot of research and pill popping over hot flashes. I have tried different female hormonal formulas, super foods, and alfalfa for some relief. Then I read about someone using sulfur for hot flashes, and bought this product. What a wonderful day that was!! Within a few days I found tremendous relief. I take 2 or 3 tablets a day, and the hot flashes have been drastically minimized. I still have 1 or 2 a day, but they are not as extreme, and last only 5 minutes or so. I am hopeful that after longer use they will be a thing of the past.

the only One to Buy

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the dogs get the powder but I take the tablets. it is the best MSM. I am really impressed with Source Naturals projects. keep on giving us the best, iHerb......

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3230912 on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this on my dog because of her valve problem which affects her lungs. I read MSM helps to reduce the amount of fluid that enters the lungs. So far so good. My mom is taking it as well for general health purposes.

Good

Posted by Lulu97 on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bon produit j'avais acheté une première boite un peu moins concentrée (750mg), il y a beaucoup de comprimés donc une boîte dure vraiment longtemps - Really good product i first bought a 750mg bottle and then i bought that one but there is a lot of tablets so a bottle goes a really long way

Dont know yet

Posted by Reviewer1060294 on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have eaten this now for a week. I dont know yet, how it is affecting me. Pills might be too big to swallow for some people.

1 2 3