I trust its efficacy and purity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just as with creatine, much of the world's MSM supply is produced in unscrupulous Chinese factories, where purity is unregulated. This product's OptiMSM brand is the only way of being sure that the MSM is produced in the USA.

screwed up my whole digestive system and made me lose hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took it initially for hair and skin. Not only did i lose hair on this product, my digestive system got screwed up. I am suffering from bloating and constipation. and i am afraid i am going to gain weight as my digestive system is very sensitive. i would have given a minus star instead of a star if possible.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have pre-arthritic conditions in my knees because of previous injuries. I have tried everything, including getting a cortisone injection in my knee. I did a lot of research and was hoping to find something to help with the pain. For me, this supplement is a lifesaver!!! After only 3 weeks of taking it, I am almost completely pain free, have more energy, and have lost a few pounds without changing anything else. I am excited to see how it works when I resume swimming this summer. iHerb had fast shipping and great pricing, I would definitely order this again!

Good Source of Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is good for those who are suffering from joint inflamation.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love it!!

Not too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Isn't sour or overwhelming in its flavor and dissolves readily. Recommended if you need extra Vitamin C and don't want tablets.

Husband likes it

Posted by buildingupmoms on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the one without Vit C since I already get my Vit C from other sources. But it has helped with joint issues for my husband. It helps to prevent my nails from peeling and chipping due to housework.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for bones, häitä, nails and skin..

Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

MSM is a great product period. I like the fact that it's combined with vitamin C.

Acid lactic buffer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm cyclist it's good in post race.recuperation facilited .

1 2