There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Medical mushrooms are well known for their ability to boost immune systems, kill cancer cells, anti bacterial and viral properties, protects against cardiovascular diseases, lower high blood pressure, improve HDL-LDL cholesterol level, boost energy and more! It had used for thousands of years and is very safe. At first glance, this did seem like a very good mushroom blend. For their proprietary blend, there are a total of 19 ingredients weighing 1.3g. The average weight is less than 70mg per mushroom. Considering that the ingredients are always arranged in accordance to weight, the bottom few probably weights 20-30 mg or even less! It also happens that the most well known and researched mushrooms such as Maitake, Reishi, Cordyceps and the extracts are at the bottom list. Other than that, the rest of the mushrooms in higher weights are either non extracts or standardised so it’s basically just a piece of the mushroom with unknown strength/potency. The product also contains 100mg of synthetic vitamin C and uses binders/flow agents. The tablets are vegan, not big and easy to swallow. Although it contains 16 different mushrooms, most of them are not well known or researched for their medical properties. Personally, I find it hard to tell if it works or not since I hardly fall sick. Pricewise, it is fairly expensive especially if you take 2 tablets twice according to recommended dosage. Check out my page for more reviews!

This supplement is excellent for a variety of ailments.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I and my children all take this supplement for slightly different reasons. My son takes this because with it his nightly cough is gone for good. My daughter takes this supplement due to a diminished immune system from an early childhood illness and no longer is home sick for weeks each school year. I take this supplement for general immune support due to allergies and have noticed a considerable difference in the severity of my reaction when taking it. I have been very happy with this supplement and it's half the cost of another brand that works just as well.

mushroom magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for approx. 2 years now and in all that time I have not had a cough or cold. I would definately recommend using these.

fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

not only do you get natural energy from this supplement, it actually makes you feel better and you dont get sick as much.

Just the Kick My Immune System Needed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Starting taking this supplement last year and I have to regulate my dosage every day. If I take too much it seems to dry out my eyes too much and drys out my sinuses too much. That is how I can tell it is working. If I feel I am catching something I just increase the dosage. Sometimes as much as six per day. To otherwise regulate my system I take as little as one per day. This product works for me.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Feel lot a energy .. And not so much hungry.

they work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i wrote a review on my dog who was taking these mushroom tablets as well curcumin because my dog could not walk properly,now ive stopped giving him curcumin capsules,since his walking as come back to normal, nowi only give him half a mushroom tablet aday,now he seems to be more fitter than before his illness.

Mushroom Immune Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing. I take one daily and it has made a difference in energy and somehow helps keep away the "breakouts" that I get from not eating right. I would definitely recommend this product.

Brilliant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helped deal with my infected tooth.

Super product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to rise up in my blood my NK cells and macrophagen