Cancer fighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The mushrooms in this- especially the Maitake - have had a 95% success rate in Japan against cancer. For 7 years I have been a Totally Alternative Breast Cancer surviour -First using pure Maitake then I have used this product for several of those!

Innesah, London , England, UK.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We are getting good results with this product combined with Graviola and end stage tumors are going down , we get all our products from Iherb . Mainline medicine could not help us so we had to find our own way through , our Dad is still here and getting better week by week was pedicted to be gone by Xmas 08. Thank-you Iherb.

Source Naturals, Mushroom immune Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This appears to do an excellent job. Another brand, primarily of shitake mushrooms, was initially suggested by a health practitioner when I had prostate cancer. I used that one, but the price is over double this one. I used only this one most of last winter and am again this fall. The doctor has said there is no more cancer. He has found none for three years.

Good for Sugar control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this supplement to help control my blood sugar and it helps!

Cheap immune defence

Posted by ShaunD on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First week I took these, I think it cleansed my system so effectively that I thought I would never again go without this. I coughed up a lot of phlegm and after that I stopped coughing completely. Prior to this, I used to suffer from horrible coughs which never ended. I believe in this product to the degree that I think everyone who is taking this would never get sick and can fight any problem. A great combination that works and enhanced my immune system.

Mushroom immune defense is a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is one that I order again and again because it really works. Here is what I have seen it do for me, and I have only been using it for three months: I rest better, sleep comes easy, I feel more energized, I can do more in my workouts, my skin looks more vibrant and clear, I feel at ease with life and even in stressful situations, I don't feel anxious. At my last checkup (in June 2013) my blood pressure was 114/75 and keep in mind, I am a person who has been diagnosed with high blood pressure since 2003. So, that was quite significant and shocking for both me and my physician to see. I have also been changing my diet, so that may have something to do with the BP change, but I have not seen my BP that low in quite a while, even since I've been eating healthier. I think the mushrooms have something to do with this. I think the tablets taste wonderful, a very pleasing and mild 'umami' flavor, but there is no aftertaste.

Best Immune defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for the last 2 years, it protects me against flu. I used to get flu 3-4 times a year and now I NEVER get flu anymore.

Excellent Immune Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this when I felt a sinus infection coming on and that almost always means a trip to the doctor for an antibiotic, but not this time. I used 2 2x and it stopped it in its tracks!

Can't live without

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these several months ago when diagnoised with seizures to see if they would help balance me out and they do. I ran out of by mistake, w/in 2 days my seizures started back up like a freight train. Within 2 days of getting back on them, my seizures back off again. Definately will stay a part of my every day for the rest of my life.

Mushroom Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a Great Dane that for some reason kept coming down with a toe infection. One toe did eventually have to be removed. On the second go round of this I decided to totally go natural and with the combination of this and the Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract I am positive that we have dodged the bullet by rebuilding his immune system. Will repost an update later but at this time all the swelling is totally gone and the bone didn't disintegrate, so we are totally happy.