Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer2633295 on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After taking this first thing in the morning, you don't even need coffee. Gives a wonderful amount of energy without the jittery shakey side effects. I wouldn't recommend taking too late in the morning or if you want to get to bed early as I took it at 8 am and was comfortably awake till 3 am....but i wasn't any more tired the next day. I don't take this everyday, rather every other day and I love it!

NADH - Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1659363 on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I heard about NADH from a friend so I decided to give it a try. On day four I could tell it was helping me. I've been using it for a month now and I feel so much better! I don't get as tired and my energy level is much better.

NADH is AWESOME!!!

Posted by Reviewer3131835 on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Both my 10 year old son and I use NADH. It helps with energy, focus, and memory. Since we have been using it we can tell a HUGE difference.

Source Naturals, NADH, 5 mg, 30 Tablets (SNS-

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good for older and middle aged people. works much better when taken in the morning. strongly recommend it for older people with various brain conditions

Feed your brain

Posted by Reviewer2719360 on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this product to support my healthy brain. My Mother and Grandmother both had issues with senility. At 64, I'm in good shape and want to stay that way. I like taking preventive steps.

Enada

Posted by Reviewer2169893 on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good value, prompt service, effective for Chronic Fatigue

hmmm

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product I received came in a box, not the jar that is pictured. I was actually looking forward to having loose pills in a jar as opposed to individually wrapped tablets. I do think the latter packaging is the only way this comes though, as I have tried other brands and that is how they come. I was taking the Kal brand for a long time and was very satisfied with them, but switched to save money. I don't know why Kal costs more, but I did well with it. I'm still not sure about the Source Naturals. I do like that Co. VERY MUCH so , hmmm.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1789336 on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product, and works extremely well for my low energy problem. I will always buy this from iHerb due to it being quality merchandise at a lower price than other places.

NADH, 5 mg

Posted by Reviewer1277461 on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No flushing!EW

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1369799 on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price!!!

1 2