Time-Released Supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A Word About “Time-Released” Supplements To make it easier to take high doses of niacinamide, a few companies have come out with time-released niacinamide products. The problem with these time-released products is that they can possibly cause liver problems, so you would need to get periodic tests to monitor liver function. I don’t recommend taking these products. Taking straight niacinamide in smaller doses throughout the day has never caused any liver problems or other side effects. Apparently, the carefully balanced blood levels allow both the liver and the kidneys to deal with the higher levels of niacinamide.

Wonderful for mood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from Major Depression and have found this product to be excellent at keeping it under control. I like the one tablet a day too. My partner also suffers from depression, even worse than I have in the past and he takes 2 of these tablets a day and I find him dancing and happy most of the time now whereas he suffered from severe mood swings before I got him onto these. He wouldn't be without them either. I have my son and his girlfriend on them too and we all love them. Thank you iHerb.

Works great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for controlling cholesterol levels. Also brought the feeling back to my feet and toes. Great for blood flow.

Good for what ails you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I don't like taking niacinamide every 3 hrs.I take 500mg for RH and it really works but I sometimes forget to take it or am busy.This I only have to take 3 times per day and it works almost as well.Nothing works better.

Alzheimers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Some natural reviews indicate this may prevent the onset of Alzheimers. This is correct item and strength at a good price.

Niacinamide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The pill is huge. I guess it would be better if it had a split line in the middle, in order to be able to cut it in half for easy swalllowing.

Did not like this product / did not work as I had hoped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take Niacinamide for stress. normally I would take a 500 mg fast acting supplement and it works right away. I figured I would try a time release one this time around and all I felt was slightly strange the whole day instead of fast relief. After a few days, I went back to the non timed product.

I got this order for my Wife and she is more mobile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These tablets are definitely helping with the arthritis,and my knee joints seemto be coping much better.

High dosage means fewer pills to take!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this for brain function because he has Alzheimer's disease. He takes 2 each day. It seems to be doing a good job of helping him stay better for longer so I'm quite pleased with it He doesn't like the taste of it, though. He found the capsules that he was taking previously easier to take. But this brand is good because each tablet is quite a high dose so he doesn't need to take so many of them.

Very strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Do not take them unless you ve eaten lots of food. Otherwise very good product