Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this & Olympian brand Krill Oil. The Krill oil itself comes from the same company in Canada (Neptune) but who cares, buy from the manufacturers you like. For me, I "perceive" a difference in eye health; sounds strange, but that's what it seems like. I wear glasses and was on the verge of 'upping' the prescription on it, but now I don't think there will be a need for that.

Evening Primrose,Omega 3's &DHA ,supplements for wildlife rehabilitation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I deal with several head-injured raccoons and wild mammals every year. As a result,some remain neurologically impaired;some severely compromised,others with a potential to overcome their injuries. I have found a combination of oral supplements such as krill oil w/ Omega3's &6",pediatric supplements such as Natural Factors, B12 complex and Evening Primrose oil appears to improve the neurological state of many. NADH compounded with water and maple syrup may well be a factor in reducing their mental compromise as well. This is not a clinical trial and my findings are purely objective and by observation. But I do feel their quality of life greatly improves,some to the ability to be released back to the wild;that is my goal. I am thoroughly pleased with iHerbs products and have found them to be one of very few companies to offer so many supplements in a liquid state;essential for ease of administration to wild & stressed animals.

Retired firefighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I lowered my cholesterol level 50 points with no other change than to take the 500 mg. soft-gels. I am absolutely sold on this product. Cliff Foster

Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use because I thought it would be better than fish oil. Krill is bottom of food chain and therefore not likely to have mercury. Also it has astaxanthin which I discovered on my vacation this summer prevents sunburn.

Super Krill Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find this NKO krill oil very good at a very affordable price, and very good shipping price for europe as well. Girlfreind has experienced much more smoothe and painless period since taking these. And I do really well on them aswell, which was not the case whith any other fish oil, which gave me adverse reaktions.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very best price and quick delivery. Had no problem with digestion, side effects or swallowing. I will continue to order from iherb and recommend it to others. I have problem in my back and taking Krill Oil has greatly reduced the pain and swelling in my back much more than the standard fish oil softgels.

Better than fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good source of Omega 3s without the fishy smell or after taste.

Feeling better overall

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I find this product to be a superior source of healthy oils. I was never able to take regular fish oils due to tasting them later. The Krill oil digests with no problems or aftertaste. My muscle pain has decreased and feel the Krill oil is adding overall benefit to my healthy supplement regimen. An added benefit is that I can get 4 bottles here for the price of 2 from my local health food store! I am very pleased with this product and iHerb. Thank you!

lowers lipids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This worked far better than fish oil to fix my bad lipid ratios, and there is no reflux from it, like there is with fish oils.

NKO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the purest and best oil on the market. I have used it for several years now.