Help

NKO Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After seeing the benefits of Krill Oil verses the fish oil we had been using on Dr. Oz, I did some research on Krill Oil and discovered that the purest and best Krill Oil is processed by a company called Neptune. It is harvested in Northern Quebec. They don't sell krill oil as a retail product but supply companies such as yours with their product. After googling Neptune krill oil, I found your company and bought it from you....good price in multiples too! I shall reorder when my family needs a resupply. The only criticism I have is the labeling of this Neptune Krill Oil by your company. The label says it is "Antarctic" krill oil. This is an error. It is "Arctic" krill oil......a much better product by far! Mrs. H

Overwhelming bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This may be effective but it is very hard to get past the horrible smell.

super oil!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ive taken fish oil for the last 20 years, this is the best I have tried.

satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy with these. They're easy to swallow and don't smell too bad for krill oil.

Krill

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, no side affects

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter in law who is a chiropractor after research, recommended that I try krill oil instead of regular fish oil. She felt the benefits of krill oil is more potent. The small capsule is easy to swallow and the greatest benefit is no fishy burping!

Product label on iherb's website does not match product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased this product about 3 times from iherb since late 2016. The company, Source Naturals, changed the product slightly in Oct. 2016, removing the sorbitol that had been part of the 'other ingredients'. This was good news. In late 2016, I purchased 2 bottles from iherb that were the newer product version (sorbitol was removed). However, in Jan. 2017, the product I received was the older version, containing sorbitol even though the product label on iherb's website showed no sorbitol. I have contacted iherb to see if they'll update their website product label so it will accurately reflect which product they're selling. The customer service response was confusing. They replied: "As much as we want to verify if the one posted on their website is from the older batch, our resources are limited and we suggest you directly contact the manufacturer to give you all the information you need about the contents of this product." I don't see how Source Naturals is going to know if iherb still has inventory from the older batch. It would be nice if iherb checked their warehouse to see which product they had and then accurately reflected this on their website label of this product for customers to know whether or not the product has sorbitol.

---

Posted by Petela on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good, but expensive ! Inside is I think one softgel crushed, because whole iiner space is red, oily and stinky

Krill Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product has arrived earlier than expected and perfect. Thanks.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very high quality Krill Oil. I always take it with lecithin so it absorbs better.

1 2 3