Migraine Headaches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this no-flush niacin when he feels a migraine coming on. If he catches it immediately and takes a niacin, the migraine is gone within 15 minutes. He highly recommends this product, but it has to be the no-flush. Thank you Source Naturals and iHerb. Jan Miedecke

Great numbers

Posted by Kajunhunterla on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If u are not a big fan of statins for lowering your numbers give your doc a shock with one of these in the morning and one before bed time. My cholesterol droped 50 plus points and my doc was a bit shocked,, to learn I had not been taking my prescribed script of statins. I also cut out fried foods, meats, and ate more fruit and veggies. Great product the best and one of the best companies out there. Really are no flush too.

I am new to this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Do not have a full review for this product as yet... but I will say in the last couple weeks, I have been feeling more awake, my knees have not hurt as much, and I am so far very happy with it... I did not give it 5 stars only because I have yet to see how it works with cholesterol etc.

No flush; honest.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm still alive so it must be working.

Awaken natural energy...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No flush niacin can help and support you on the path to discovering your inner strength, as developing and defining the circle of energy inside us all.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works well for circulation, one has to be carefull with the amount taken.

Great product

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice small tablets compared to some other brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This says no-flush, but I still feel flush symptoms when I take it. Perhaps not as bad as it could be... I still find it an important addition to my diet.

Helps with energy and to keep mosquitoes from biting

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take niacin once a day. It helps with my energy level and also mosquitoes don't like it, so it's very rare that I get mosquito bites. If I take 500 mg a day. Non-flushing is also a huge plus. This brand is a great price!

Cholesterol-lowering

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been taking this for years to keep his cholesterol in check.

1 2 3 4