The Nattokinase that works

Posted by Reviewer2179252 on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Using another brand of Nattokinase this year I developed leg pain and had to have blood thinning injections for a possible leg clot. Once I started using this brand of Nattokinase NSK-SD - the leg pain disappeared. The other brand went into the bin. I have used Nattokinase NSK-SD for 7 years and this brand is the only type I will use. I have Factor V Leiden, have had a DVT and was diagnosed with Post Thrombotic Syndrome about 8 years ago. Good quality Nattokinase NSK-SD allows me to stay healthy.

Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer1509234 on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Because of my family history of stroke, a friend suggested nattokinase which I now take every day. The unexpected benefit is that it seems to greatly reduce my incidence of canker sores, which used to bother me a lot.

Natto

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Oct 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I recently had a virus which damaged my heart. When I had tests done, they found no coronary artery disease and no blockages in my heart, although I was 64 at the time and diabetic. I attribute this happy condition to various supplements, natto especially.

blood thinner and scar reduction

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Aug 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product to enhance circulation and enhance immunity - take on an empty stomach. Makes a lot more sense than warfarin. Vitamin E (with food) would probably complement the action of natto.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2181311 on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is truly an answer to me, as I did not like taking Coumadin. With the help of my nutrtionist and the right food and Nattokinase, I was able to get off of that nasty coumadin and all its terrible side affects.

Best nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer1133483 on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

helps circulation in legs

The use effect is very good

Posted by 5667922177172254395 on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The use effect is very good. But so expensive.

Nattokinase 100mg Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3214425 on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fits right in with my heart/circulation supplementation regimen and seems to do what it is supposed to do. Would recommend the product for AFibbers or anyone needing this enzyme supplemented. I am happy with it.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1524709 on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Overall, product quality is good. I am not sure if it is working. I take 2x per day.

Nattokinase