Believe it or not - it works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had given up on melatonin - tried it before in combo sleep aids and tablet form. Reviews on iherb convinced me to try it one more time. I believe the delivery system is all important in terms of absorption - and this is true for many supplements!

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried so many brands of melatonin and NONE have worked as well as this brand and delivery. Within 30 minutes of taking it I am drowsy and ready for sleep.

magic spray...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For my kid with autism, this product has been a life saver. A quick spray before bedtime, and the child falls asleep and stays asleep. For parents with kids on the spectrum, you will know what a big deal that is.

Best Melatonin product out there! Especially for an autistic child.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son has autism and will not willingly take any pills. Nor will he sleep regularly. This spray allows me to mix it in with his lemon-flavored water and he consistently sleeps for at least eight hours a night! Sure beats the three he was getting before now.

Works better than sublinguals.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This 1.5 mg spray works better than a sublingual that is twice the strength. What I always reach for when I have trouble sleeping.

Migraine Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product-- one or two sprays and it helped my migraines when nothing else would (used in the evening)

A gentle deep sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both use the time release spray each night and boy, what a difference it makes. Aging causes melatonin declines. This is a safe remedy with no side effect like a sleeping pill would have.

Life-Saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am so thankful for this product. Being a sufferer of restless sleep since menopause, I found that melatonin in pill form only lasting four hours, then wide awake and having to take another pill and feeling lousy the next day. SN NutraSpray melatonin is, in fact time-released and lasts throughout the night. I haven't slept this soundly in years and refreshed in the morning. The orange flavor is also palatable. Strongly recommend!

nutraspray melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this every night....4 sprays on my tongue helps me get a good nights sleep. I'm 71 yrs old and my natural melatonin supply is about dried up..I highly recomend this product. It is NOT a drug .

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this if I wake up in the middle of the night to go back to sleep. It stays on my night stand and has been a real life saver at times. On a side note I wish is that Melatonin lasted longer than the typical 3 hour duration. I haven't founded the sustained release tablets work as well as I would like. Have no problems going to sleep it's the waking up between 2 and 4am that's drives me nuts! Typical mid-life stuff.