Help

Fabulous detoxifyer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Such deep green, you can tell they're loaded with chlorophyll and trace minerals. Thanks I-herb!

Great price, great product - Thes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Huge savings! It’s at least 46% cheaper than Elken Spirulina so I made the switch without hesitation. Both have the same dark green colour, same smell and taste the same, just different in size. I didn’t feel having more energy but I know it's good for me.

this is a MUST food source in a daily diet

Posted by julzia1 on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After being introduced to Chlorella, I've decided to try this superfood to boost my immune system. I was initially unsure if it has any noticable effect on my health, but I've noticed that my energy levels have somewhat dropped when I stopped taking Spirulina. I love that it's organic and contains more of Vitamin A than Chlorella. In combination with Chlorella, I know that my system is running smoothly and I'm protected against the environmental toxins. This is a must-have for me!

Very good cost performance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good. And will purchase from iHerb again.

Best Spirulina Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best Spirulina Product I have ever ordered. Highly recommendable. The rich dark color and the certified organic product confirms the outstanding quality. I take the supplement regular as whole food and have noticed a variety of benefits, including a lot more energy.

spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is great; no additives. And it gives a boost of energy too!

Great source of Vitamin B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the tablet form of vegetarian vitamin B-12, highly recommended and required for all vegetarians and vegans. I take spirulina powder in my breakfast "shake", but if I'm not in the mood for my green goop, then the tablets are great. Also great for travel so I don't have to mix powder.

Timmy product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good product with good results visible after 5 days

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This one taste better than chlorella but I have stop consume both types few years ago.

spiruline