Best Pancreatin on iHerb

Posted by TinVal on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is astonishing product because it's hypoallergenic and contains 1.5 grams, 8X strenght in two capsules. It is devoid of multitude of fillers and provide digestive strenth superior than other pancreatin products. You can use it on empty stomach as systemic to treat viral infections. Viruses are coated with proteins and the enzymes help to digest those proteins, therefore leaving the virus vulnerable to attack by the immune system.

No Bloating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After trying many things for IBS related bloating these seem to be the best thing yet, but i also take betaine, the combination of the 2 seem to work extremely well.

Digestion Ease

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

THis product is truly amazing for anyone with digestive problems. My mother and sister both do not have a gallbladder and since surgery have found it very difficult to digest fats and carbohydrates. Within 20 minutes this pill eased nausea, and stomach bloating. A definite must for anyone with digestive disfunction!

Pancreatin 8X is a life saver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had a third of my pancreas removed 2 years ago and am required to take digestive enzymes, pancrelipase, with every meal. When my insurance changed it was going to cost me more than $500 a month to continue to take the prescribed digestive enzymes I had taken since my surgery (Creon). No one could recommend a substitute. After finding Pancreatin 8X I consulted with my doctor who said I should give it a try. I am SO thankful that I did!!! It COMPLETELY replaced Creon for me. I've taken Pancreatin 8X for more than a year now and am so grateful that I found it. It is nothing short of a miracle for me!

really helping

Posted by allieb on Oct 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic pancreatitis ongoing for 4 years. Even after my gallbladder was removed, this continues. I just started using these enzymes and they are really helping with the pain in my pancreas. They also help with digestion. I don't feel like my stomach is going to explode like before. I was using a weaker version which did not help as much. I would recommend this product as it is stronger.

Pancreatin 8X-The Strongest Enzyme Formula on the Market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Pancreatin 8x by Source Naturals is the strongest type of enzyme formula on the market. You would have to consume 10 tablets of a regular enzyme formula to get what is in just one small tablet. Easy to swallow and very convenient!!Thanks I-herb for carrying the best!!!!

Hard to find in strength of 8X

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We find the use of Pancreatin 8X of great value in managing my husband's colon cancer. Thank you iherb for providing it at a good price.

These have really made a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had tried other digestive enzymes before, but I never noticed any difference. Well now I know the problem was I wasn't taken formulas strong enough. I started taking one when I first get up, and one with meals, and my digestive system is much calmer!

Boosts your digestive and immune systems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Got this based on Dr. Kelley's recommendations for ridding the body of irregular cells I take one with every meal, then take two on an empty stomach as well. This is one of the brands he recommends, and I feel as though it's really working for me.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for my dog who has endocrine pancreatic insufficiency and it's really been a lifesaver for her!