too long to dissolve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Actually, the idea of sublingual tablet is good. But, the bottle recommends 1 to 3 tablets a day. It already take nearly half hours to dissolve a tablet. Three tablets has 75mg pantethine. It is more convenient to swallow a 300mg Pantesin Pantethine. Although some will be lost during digestion, I don't think it will lose more than 225mg.

Superb value for heart de-stressing, even before sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Aids relaxing, deep sleep. Good for periodontal & gum health.

Good for energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good for anyone suffering with fatigue. Even though the dosage is low.....it goes directly into the blood stream and you will notice energy soon after taking it.

Kathy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried five other B5's and this is the first one that tests as good for me.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have found this very useful as part of my adrenal support program; as a precursor to b5. It is easily absorbed under the tongue, and I believe that I am getting maximum benefit from this. I will continue to use this product, along with the other coenzymated and sublingual b vitamins. They have been extremely useful in helping me to feel better, and as part of preventative for myself and my children.

Great Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is needed for energy production. I take this along with coenzymate B complex. Unbeatable.

rating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins are great, Since I only have 18 inches of small bowel this gives me a way of getting the vitamins I need. Thank you for having this type of vitamins.

Great energy and cholesterol regulator.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good news for those who are eating healthily and still have cholesterol problems.

tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

does the job and is tasty!

Great product, great brand, great price

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Aug 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The lozenges do takes ages to dissolve though.

1 2