Help

very potent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was the first B-5 I tried and it is excellent! It is extremely potent and probably the best B-5 supplement I have ever taken. I take 2 capsules daily to keep the oil on my skin in check and for moisture in my hair. My hair has grown tremendously since I started taking this product. I thought it had grown more than usual because I was having to get it trimmed more often. But, I have not heard so many people say "wow, your hair is REALLY growing." That's amazing, especially when your hair is very long already (nearly waist length). I've also noticed that I have practically no shed hair or breakage. In addition, I've also noticed that I have been sleeping deeper at night and feeling extremely rested in the morning.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time trying B-5. I decided to go with the low dose because I heard that you can feel jittery at night having 500 mg a day. It actually doesn't bother me at all, in fact I now take 500 mg in the morning, that seems to help my mood and energy somewhat, and I could easily take more in the late afternoon. Next time I will buy the high dose right away.

Always a good brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the few B5 that I have found that is effective at lower than recommended doses. i have adrenal insufficiency, so i have to be careful about using too much, but it offers excellent ongoing adrenal support, and the dose can be increased or decreased as needed. Excellent brand as always.

Good

Posted by Scientist on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Product works as it should, the brand also seems to be holding well during my testing. I like these tablets versus capsules because you can break them to take a low dose to see how it effects you at low doses and a higher dose - the daily recommended value is much lower than 100mg. This is probably the lowest dose you will find. It is also a good price. Satisfied customer

works well with DMAE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

B-5 is a good supplement to add to any vitamin regime, it helps everything work together.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find this great for my adrenal issues. It relaxes me down and forms a fundamental part of my adrenal recovery.

Source naturals pantothenic acid 100 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These tablets work so well.Trey stop my allergies.

Source Naturals, Pantothenic Acid, 100 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am able to use this quite well and have not needed to resort to an enzymatically active form.

Todd Nollner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was pleased with the quick delivery of the product and especially with the physical results that I encountered since taking the product. I will be reordering as soon as needed.

Pantothenic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with energy levels.

1 2