great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like protein powders with out all the added flavors and other unnecessary ingredients. This product fits the bill perfect and although it has a distinct flavor I do not mind it at all. A great addition to a vegan (or any other) diet.

Simply the best protein I've ever eaten

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

SO good. I've tried about 10 other proteins, soy, whey, casein, sprout, mixed. This is the best by far because it's digestible and tastes neutral. I've had it with avocado shakes and with fruit shakes, and I imagine it'd taste great in soups, though I haven't tried that combo. Easily the best protein I've ever had and I'm really sad that it's out of stock. I'd order 12 and live on this stuff if it was back in stock. Please iHerb get this back in stock!

Tastes good but...

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has too much sodium! If you use it a few times a day, that amounts to a lot of additional sodium in the diet. Otherwise, this is a good deal for a quality protein that tastes pretty good. If you eat this plain though with very little water, you can taste the saltiness.

Yummy and easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A naturopath recommended that I use pea protein so I ordered this and started using it in my cooked soups. But it wasn't until I started eating a mostly raw diet that I found that it is amazing when added as a component to raw soups. Just whiz up some raw veggies in the blender, add a couple of tablespoons of the pea protein and give it a final spin: voila! My husband has requested we buy more. :)

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Neutral flavor--much better than Now Brand Pea protein. Good source of hypoallergenic protein.

Good company and product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This pea protein is affordable and good quality. I like to use it as a change from whey and it makes a great digestible pre work-out supplement high in arginine. I buy from IHerb as they have been the best in price and timely shipments.

Excellent stuff

Posted by DavidH on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really like the taste, probably the best pea protein.

Just Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried Now Foods Pea Protein powder twice in the past and really liked it (for non-sweetened vegan protein, I honestly prefer the taste of slightly sweetened protein powder). Then I read reviews on Source Naturals Pea Protein and thought of giving it a try from the good reviews I've read. To each his own, but I prefer Now Foods more than this.

Tastes bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tastes salty and soapy. Hard to disguise flavor even when using in small amounts in savory foods.

So so

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As protein powder it is good, natural, etc., but its taste is just awful. Just like you are eating tones of peas. It can be bearable only with the juice, because water and milk doesn't suit or taste is awful. But you must be pretty rich to buy or to do natural juices for yourself every day, especially if you live in northern country just like me and does not have 4 harvests in each season and fruits are expensive. But even if you like its taste, I can't offer to anyone to buy it, because some of you can have stomach ache from it just like my man, though he is not with weak stomach. They are writing that it is very easy digestible, but... it is not 100 percent true for every person.