Bill T.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Source Naturals MCP for about 10 years following my surgery for lung cancer. My objective was/is to prevent metastasizing of cancer cells. Given that the survival rate from lung cancer is under 10% at 5 years post surgery, I am pleased to be here and still healthy. I attribute a lot to this product.

Please list particle size

Posted by GeneAum on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It would be helpful if the MCP products listed the particle size. The researcher who created PectaSol states that over 90% of the particles are less than 100 microns. Other products may vary. If the particles are larger they may be less effective.

Cancer Cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Read a lot of literature that MCP will help shrink or eliminate cancerous tumors; after my own research i added this to my daily regimen to help prevent cancer. Has a unique, although not unpleasant, taste in plain water; and can barely taste it mixed in my morning shake. (which consists of other supplements in flavored almond milk).

effective without running to the bathroom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good gentle BM's

good for slowing cancer from speading thruout the body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

studies have been performed and they conclude this stuff slows the spreading of cancer cells in the body.

seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think it is just as good as any other brand of modified citrus pectin

Good price for PectaSol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my protein shake every morning.

fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

fast

PectImmune Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Value for money however UK buyers be warned that Royal Mail, when delivering the parcel, add an International Handling Fee + charge VAT!