GMO!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The soy used in this product (where they derive the phosphatidyl choline from) is GMO. I would never have bought this if I had known and serves me right for not checking a soy product prior to buying. I called the company and they told me that yes it was GMO. I'll be buying the Carlsons brand from now on.

big difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've notice a big difference in my cognitive skills, acute mental awareness seems improved.

GMO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just called Source Natural to double check what one said about it being GMO and sure enough, they said it was! I can't believe it! I'm on my second bottle as was ordering for a friend, but will never order it again. Shame on them!

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I combine it with B-5 and I feel like I'm more clear headed. I am now taking it before bedtime as well and I seems to help me sleep better. I didn't know if it would keep me awake but took a chance and it seems to help me get a deeper sleep. I am also giving it to my child who is hyperactive and his volume has lowered a couple of notches. I don't know if it's related but he is more able to complete his school work has gotten 100% on assignments and is showing neater handwritting.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've found Source Naturals to provide excellent supplements. This product has helped me with liver dysfunction in the past. Now it appears to be helping me in several areas associated with chronic fatigue syndrome.

A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This seems to keep my brain runing well.

An Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Phosphatidyl choline is a highly bioavailable source of choline because it's combined with inositol to produce lecithin (the cap contains lecithin as well as concentrated choline), and is the one supplement everyone should take because it has numerous benefits as a result of its being absorbed by every cell in your body and brain. It's necessary for everything from cholesterol reduction (by removing fat from blood vessels) due to its emulsifying effect, to enhancing brain function and improving joint lubrication. Source Naturals PC caps are pure and effective, reasonably priced, and I recommend them highly.

Take to increase Bilirubin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My dr. started me on 2 softgels twice a day to increase my bilirubin (liver chemical). My level is not yet normal but has gone up considerably.

Source Naturals, Phosphatidyl Choline in Lecithin, 420 mg, 180 Softgels (SNS-00620)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

New to this brand but they seem to be a good product for the price. Keep refrigerated or in the freezer for ease of digestion and swallowing.

Krisitne Winnicki

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, absorbs well. I would love to see the size change to 50mg choline, for those of us who need 400mg

1 2 3