Help

NORMALIZED CHOLESTEROL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Even though I did not take the prescribed dose, it lowered my cholesterol in 3 weeks. I took it after being diagnosed of having high cholesterol and had the test after 3 wks and it show normal range cholesterol.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It is some of the best policosanol on the market.

Source Naturals, Policosanol Cholesterol Complex, 60 Tablets (SNS-01531)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We've used this product before and found it to have worked very well in lowering cholestrol. the online order proved to be much more affordable.

LOVE THE COMBINATION OF THIS PRIDUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

THE COMBINATION OF CHOL. LOWERING INGRED. IN THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT. I WISH YOU WOULD CARRY A LARGER BOTTLE AS IT IS EXPENSIVE, ESPECIALLY WHEN HAS TO TAKE 3 PILLS A DAY.

Lowered LDL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for 6 months and it lowered my LDL twenty two points. My HDL stayed the same but was in normal range anyway. The taste is nasty is my only complaint.

cholesteral product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can't take statin meds....got very ill from them...this substitute keeps my total chol.about 220 which I am satisfied with....Have found no ill effects...

Probably good for some...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I`ve tried 3 different prescribed statins and RYR, Red Yeast Rice. My system just can`t tolerate the side effects. I highly recommend trying anything iherb has to offer compared to the toxic meds put out by big pharma. Do the research.

Nice to get Policosanol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since I have trouble with lipitor, and my doctor stop to used it, i try to fine another solution of my cholesterol, and i already use policosanol for 3 weeks, i feel fine, thank's

A little too expensive.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Too expensive, Not enough pills, especially when you have to take 3 at night, they go fast.